This is Definitely Not Love...Right? ~Chapter 23

So chapter 23 is finally her :DD

sorry for making you guys wait so long :/ exams are such a mood killer

now now, back to the topic at hand.... :))

The pic is of Paul :)) (Robbie Amell...hottie ^_^ )

The video link is Let me love you by Mario <3

ENJOOOOOY!!

please comment, vote, like etc :))

~Paul's POV~

I walked up the pathway and turned around as I approached the porch. What the hell was si even doing here? It wasn’t like Tiffany like me, much less approved of my existence. I walked up the steps and paused when I reached the front door. It seemed like my hand had a mind of its own because before I knew it; I was knocking on the door.

The door opened slowly and an old man, probably in his late forties peered around the door. “Who are you?”

At the tone of his voice, my back automatically straightened up. I cleared my throat, which felt ridiculously dry. He stepped outside completely and his tall frame had me taking a step back.

“I’m waiting boy. I do not have all day to watch you stand out here like an idiot. His eyes grew hard which only sent shivers further down my spine.

“I’m Paul, is Tiffany home?” I gathered enough courage to ask.

“Paul, what?” he kept glaring at me.

“Paul Jeffreys sir.” I replied.

His gazed softened. A tiny bit. “And what are you to Tiffany?” shit. What was I supposed to say to that? It’s not like I was expecting the twenty questions either.

“I’m…uhh-” I stammered.

“Dad, have you seen my blue sweater?” I heard Tiffany yelling from inside the house. She saw me and gave me on hell of a confused look. “Paul, what are you doing here?”

I looked at her dad and he also seemed to be waiting for my answer. “Well, I actually came here to ask you if you wanted to get a coffee with me sometime, but it clearly seems like that’s not happening, so I‘m sorry for coming here and wasting both your and my time.”

Her dad groaned and glared at me before walking off into the house. I was still looking at him when Tiffany stepped into my view. I drew my eyes away from her dad’s retreating frame and looked down at Tiffany.

“You didn’t waste your time Paul.” She said after a while. Her tone sounded calm and kind. I haven’t heard her sound like that in a very long time.

I couldn’t tear my gaze away from her. She smiled a warm and genuine heart-warming smile. “I didn’t?”

She shook her head and reached out for my arm. “Come on, let’s go.”

I had no other choice but to follow after her as she led us into the street. “Where are we going?”

“To get that coffee you promised me” I smiled awkwardly at her. I swear, if this was another one of her tricks; I was going to crawl in a pit and wait for this miserable life to finally end.

Once at the coffee shop, we chose a table at the back of the shop. I ordered our drinks and we ended up sitting in awkward silence for almost ten minutes.

“So, tell me what you wanted to talk about.” Tiffany said breaking the silence.

“What?” I asked, dumbstruck.