This is Definitely Not Love...Right? ~Chapter 22

Chapter 22 is up!! whoop whoop!!

this chapter is- i believe- better than the others :) hopefully you guys think so too :D

the pic of of Jake... (i think i need a fan)

and the music video is ice box by Omariocn :))

ENJOOOOOOY :DD

please, don't forget to comment, vote, like etc :)

~Skye's POV~

I stared at my mug of coffee as if it was a black hole, just the way I felt right about now. My entire world was a black hole and it just got bigger every time a new problem was sucked into it.

I looked across the table and saw Blake nibbling on a piece of toast. He smiled when he saw me looking at him, but that same smiled dropped when he saw the expression on my face.

“How are you feeling now Skye?” he asked trying to ease the tension.

“If I said I was okay, it would be the understatement of the century.” I said dully.

“Oh, okay.” He paused. “Last week you and Jake…” he trailed off.

“What about it.” I shrugged.

“After you guys spoke, he ran out of here like a banshee straight from hell.” He said taking a sip from his coffee.

I gave him a weird look. What on earth was he talking about?“After we spoke? Wait, you mean Jake was here?”

“Yes. Skye, why do you seem so surprised?” Blake asked smiling trying to see the amusement in the situation.

“Blake, after the incident I never spoke to Jake again. I didn’t he even know that he was here that night.” I said. How could Jake be here and yet I didn’t know about it?

“Oh, well you must have said something that he overheard because he ran out of here angrier than I’ve ever seen. I could have sworn that I saw sadness in his eyes. And that’s quite rare.”

My eyes widened at this. Jake was here and he was sad. Well of course he was. After what I did, he might never forgive me again.

“Did he say anything before he left?” I have to find out what made him react that way.

“Yea, he did. He said something about you not loving him. And that his heart was broken twice in one day because you said you love some guy name Steve.”

My jaw dropped. “What? I said no such thing! Where did he hear this?”

“He said that you said it.” Blake shrugged.

“But I didn’t.” I rubbed my forehead. “This is too much. I’m going home. I need to think things thorugh.”

I was about to stand up when my phone started ringing. I was surprised that it still worked, given the fact that I was soaking wet last night.

“Hello?”I asked. It was an unknown number.

“Hey Skye? It’s Paul, Jake’s friend, kind of.”

Yea, I remembered him. He was the one who went on a date with Tiffany. “Yea, what’s up?”

“I figured no one called you yet, so I thought that I should.” He said. “Jake’s in the hospital. He was in a car accident last Friday.”

“Last Friday? But that’s the day we broke up.” I said, not realizing that I was saying all that out loud.

“You guys broke up? He never mentioned it when I went to see him.” He said. “Even though you guys broke up, I still think you should go visit him. He seemed a bit lost and he would talk to anybody.”