This is Definitely Not Love...Right? ~Chapter 7

FINALLLY THE NEXT CHAPTER IS UP!! sorry i had a bit of writer's block for the past week and i was trying to get over it...yesterday i was CURED!! WOOP WOOP!! YAAAAY

there's so much drama happening, it's difficult for me to keep up to it all.....read to find out what i mean *wink wink*

Dedicated to IM_AwesomeNess... again... for being such an awesome person... thanks for the whole "no pressure" attitude..i really appreciate it...YAAAAY awesome...OREOS for you!! :DD

introducing TIFFANY JONES...She's ugh...just read the story already...

Pic's of Jess (Tiffany's bestfriend)....still thinking of a last name for her though ;/

Video link is Someone Like You by Adele..damn i love that woman!

READ, VOTE, COMMENT, LIKE, ETC...DO WHAT YOU GOTTA DO... MAKE MOMMA PROUD!!

ENJOOOOOY!!

~Tiffany's POV~

I turned around and ran away. I actually sped off as fast as I could. Anybody who saw me would say that I was running like a bat straight out of hell. I continued down the hall without a backwards glance.

I was completely shocked at what I just heard. That new kid, Skye or whatever was…gay? I would have never noticed if I didn’t overhear him and Blake talking. I figured that’s why he broke up with me. So that he could get with that guy. Gay’s are an abomination; they should not be allowed to live. How dare he steal my Blake and think its okay? He had another fucking thing coming if he thought I was going to let this go.

I ran out of the school building and jumped into one of my guy friend’s car. I called him earlier to come and pick me up. Fuck the rest of my classes; I was a girl on a mission. No one is going to turn my boyfriend gay. It’s just not right. How could people live like that?

We were on our way to the mall, just hanging out when I got an idea. If this wasn’t going to work, then I didn’t know what would.

I dug for my phone in my handbag and put it off silent. I had a few messages from some kids at school asking me I went. I didn’t want to deal with that mess right now, so I ignored all there calls and texts.

I scrolled through my contacts for a particular person. I pressed the call button and waited for her to answer.

“Hello?” she sounded annoyed and bored. I thought this was a pretty bad time, but who the hell gave a fuck at this point. I was desperate.

“Hey Amber, I need you to get me a number.” I was in a hurry and I think she could tell it by the sound of my voice.

Amber was the girl everybody went to if they needed contact details. It was almost like those people who gave out fake I.D’s, except she provided us with different information. Most of the time, it was test scores or cheats, otherwise it’d be a number or address of a person we would not want to meet with in public.

“I’ll need the name.”

“Skye…I think. I’m not quite sure.”

“New or old student?”

“New, he just started a few days ago.”

“Oh, then you must mean Skye Henry. He’s quite popular you know? Lot’s of girls are gossiping about him.”

I pulled a face. If only they knew what he really was, they wouldn’t be fawning over him as if he was a model straight out of a magazine.

“I don’t really give a fuck about his name Amber; I just want his God damn number!” I screamed into the phone.