This is Definitely Not Love...Right? ~Chapter 8

Latest Chapter :))  The long awaited installment...Sorry i took so long...school's keeping me very busy :/

Thanks you for sticking by me and waiting patiently for the upload...i honestly appreciate it :D

Pic's of Sam :) I chose Mitchel Musso to play him....welll because he's CUTE and i think he is able to pass off as a 14 year old... (almost 15)

Video link is Never too far by Mariah Carey :)) it just makes sense for the chapter :(

ENJOOOOY!!!

Vote Vote VOTE!! OH AND COMMENT!!! i don't care what you say..well no insulting :) but yea...COMMENT!!! oh and VOTE MORE!!! LIKE LIKE LIKE...do what you can!!!

~Continued from Skye's POV~

I was still running down the hall. At this point, I honestly didn’t give a fuck who stared at me or who gave me weird looks. This was way worse than Sam finding out or my dad killing me in my dream. My life really was over; and there was absolutely nothing I could do about it. I carried on running. Heaven alone knew where I was going. Too bad it took me forever to get out of the school building. I ran into someone and fell flat on my butt.

“Watch where you’re going douche.” I looked up and saw Jake glaring at me.

“I’m sorry; I wasn’t looking where I was going.”

“Hell yea, you weren’t.” He looked directly at me. He seemed to have noticed the tears in my eyes. “Chill dude, you don’t need to cry. I guess I should have been standing in the middle of the hallway.”

I glared up at him. “I’m not crying because I ran into you. It’s much more than that.”

“Then what is it?”

“You don’t have to pretend that you care, because I know you don’t. Just get out of my way and leave me the fuck alone.” I stood up and pushed him aside.

“I wasn’t pretending.” He said barely audible. I acted as if I didn’t hear him. “Fine! Be that way. It’s not as if we’re friends or anything anyway.”

I hurried out of the school. I didn’t have a destination planned or anything, but I just walked down the street. I was lucky that the security guards weren’t standing at the gates. I walked slowly down the street. There was this annoying stone in the middle of the street and I started kicking it without any effort.

What the hell was I going to do now? If I went back to school, everybody would look down on me. Blake wouldn’t want to be friends with the faggot of the school; even though he says he’s cool with it. I’d have absolutely no chance of ever making other friends. It’s too late to transfer to a different school now. oh shit, I thought as I slapped my palm against my forehead. What if this got out and spread as far as John and Vanessa’s? They would disown me and I’d have to move…again.

I kicked the stone with complete force so that it went down a nearby drain. That was just ho I felt right now; as if my entire life went down the drain.

I stopped at the end of the road; I was at a dead end. I looked left and right. I didn’t know which way to go. Out of the corner of my eye, I spotted a tree. It looked shaded enough to sit under.

I walked over to the tree and set my bag down next to me. I slid down the side of the tree trunk and crossed my legs and closed my eyes.

The slight breeze calmed me. It made me feel that everything would be okay. Only, I knew what the real truth was. I knew that nothing would be okay. I was gay and I just had to face the facts. Why was I born this way? Why couldn’t I be normal, and like girls instead of guys? Why didn’t anybody accept me?