Chapter 10: Where are You?

[No one's P.O.V.]

Morning came as the sun shines brightly above the clouds and the wind was fresh but cold.

A car pulled down by Akashi and Kuroko's own house. It was a rather huge and spacious vehicle where it was painted pure black and it was specially branded from a business. Seeming new but in the same, it may come from the carwash, haha.

When a man walked out of the vehicle, he went towards the porchstep with a hand to his pocket and a smile worn to his face. He had no bad intentions after all, feeling fresh and excited gave him a good mood.

He exhaled and gave a loud knock towards the door. It was indeed loud enough to echo through the empty house.

"Kurokocchi!" He called. Perhaps he knew Akaashi would be away by now due to work, so only he guesses that Kuroko was home keeping his chores on point.

"Is anyone hoooome?" He hooted like an owl so longly, yet no one answered where his curiosity grew. He decided to grab hold of the door knob, the blonde had his brows furrowed when the cold air felt like he was being sucked inside from the wrecked and dark insides of their household. "Kuroko..cchi?" His eyes became wide surprisingly.

He had no choice. He pushed the door further inside the house then went in. He saw nothing but scattered porcelain glass and drips of red liquid dried on the floor.

The male started to tremble when he attempted to open the lights. Unexpectedly, more and fresh red liquid shone under the light to the ground. The blonde stepped forward. Nothing feared him more but the house of a crime scene.

"Is that...?"
Lying on the ground... Nigou? Was he trying to get out?

The blond quickly went to the poor, weak pup on the middle of the ground. He was seriously unsure whether he bumped on a table and knocked a porcelain on his head or something worse can ever be expected. Who knows. Still, the blood led somewhere else. "It can't be from the room."

When he touched the malamute, it was cold and almost weak enough to breathe. He gasps from concern, and had a glimpse that Kuroko will never find this pleasing to know. He gently took the pup to his arms and carried him outside to his vehicle then dropped him inside where he was comfortable under a mini blanket. The blonde decided to leave the pup right in a quick moment, as he went back to investigate.

"Why isn't anyone picking up the phone?!" He cursed.

It was certainly no good. Kuroko did not answer nor did Akashi. Stepping in the bedroom where the blood trail soon dried well on the cold floor, he observed how messy the furniture are. Broken glasses that could bite the bit of skin off your fingers, doors in each room oddly opened, even the closets and cupboards seemed to be rummaged. He had no idea where the people who lives here are, nor had any idea where to start, but he knew what he had to do before the time of the day runs out.

The man who owns the name Ryota Kise drove Nigou to a vet and had him checked. He even called police officers to investigate the place better. After all, he did have one more thing he needed to do while he waits for the police's arrival. He called his old friend, Ame.

Ame is Kise's cheat mate in his middle school days. No one pretty much knew but Ame is very much likely to topple Akashi with his undeniable knowledge. Being such a half ass, he never finishes anything with full effort which only means everyone knew him as either average and below. And by that, only he allowed Kise to take more correct answers in their tests and exams though when time passed, they were separated by different classes until they graduated fully from their education. A genius like Ame, Kise trusts him to help with such.

Would he still get the help he needed?

Will he?

There. Kise dialed Ame's number. As he expected, the other line answered everytime a call rang just once. The voice you'll hear...is quite charming in the same time. The other male was always ready to help his friend, Kise. Despite the fact that he helped him in most situations, Ame was still a faithful friend.

Riiiiiing... Riiii-

Click.

"Who's this." Rhetorically, a voice asked.

"Amecchi! I need your help. Something happened and-" Kise got cut with the reply of the other line.

"If it's one of your damn games again, I am not buying it. Last time you called me was when you left me with a bill so you could just be with your so-called fans."

"Wha-?! That's not true!! But right now..there's.. A problem." Kise insisted to be serious.

Ame sighed on his side and took the conversation seriously. "What's up?"

"Kurokocchi...and Akashicchi..."

"What? Those guys that you always been telling stories about since middle school? I thought they can handle themselves."

"We need to find them. Akashicchi may be taking Kurokocchi out but it feels like someone broke into their house and..."

"Shut up. I'm coming there. Meet me at the same place. By then, let's settle an agreement."

~~~

I would like to apologize for the delay of the next part. I actually have this since last year and I haven't touched it due to being busy. Fogive me, even now I'm busy. I hope you guys continue to support this work!

[Edits: Grammar mistakes only. Minor ones!]

~LeFabPwincessh