Chapter 5: Something Suspicious

[No one's POV]

Standing up and offered him a helping hand, he stretched his arm towards Kuroko and pulled him gently up. Kuroko smiled and of course, took his offer as he pulled himself up and placed the empty plastic cup of milkshake back to the small table and they proceeded towards the kitchen.

"What will you be cooking then Kagami-kun?" Kuroko asked curiously while the male placed the plastic full of burgers on the dining table and took one out and still continued to eat.

"I will cook you some riceballs and I can prepare you some Takoyaki if you want." Kagami answered in reply, finishing a burger before taking one again.

"I don't mind. But aren't you eating also?" Kuroko continued to ask and sat on a chair by the table, looking at him with his continuous eating of his burgers.

"Nah, but I will join you eat afterwards. Just enjoy yourself while I start cooking." Kagami gave a teethy grin before moving the remaining three burgers on a counter by a stove.

Kuroko silently watched him and smiled at his back. The sight of his light doing his specialty, playing with his passion beside him daily, he loved to be with a close pal like him. A person with a lot of feelings. To be with him happily. To frown with him in times of distress. To win together alongside with others. And to simply enjoy working and cooperating, it all felt very memorable to him just by seeing his back as he do the things he likes to do.

[Kuroko's POV]

I wonder how Sei-kun is doing. Looking at Kagami-kun for quite a long time, I get to be distracted without notice. Maybe I should call Sei-kun this lunch. "Kagami-kun, I will call someone for a while. I will be back."

"Sure," he replied.

"Thanks." I stood from the chair and went towards an open window by the living room. The skies that I was looking were beginning to turn to orange and the clouds were ready to set as well as the sun. I flipped my phone open and went to contact Sei-kun. Not long enough, the ringing stopped as he picked up.

"Hello, Sei-kun? This is Kuroko. How is the place being set up?"

"Hello, Tetsuya. The venue is almost set. I am wondering about you though. Has Taiga been any trouble?"

"I'm glad to hear that. Though Kagami-kun isn't any trouble at all. We just had a light talk."