Chapter 9: All is lost

[No one's POV]

The sounds of leaves rustling by the window, the wind blowing the curtains out coldly, Akashi only glared at the woman in front. He breathes normally, staying calm as he made his refusal.

"I cannot allow that." He replied to such a request. Something like that wasn't much surprising since the girl in front is truly filled with all random bullshit especially when she's feeling too good and lucky.

"You can't say no now," She lets her sleeves slip off her arms as her dress pooled to her feet. "You never let me do anything fun."

Taking steps forward, Akashi did not move nor did make a sound. Instead, he came forward and walked pass the almost naked woman. "Out of my way. Peasant."

All she did was smirk, moving her legs away from her dress and made sure she loosened her laced bra. "You can't escape me, though." She played tricky.

"I'm not trying to. I'll be on my way back then, I don't need your help anylonger," Akashi spat to her face, reaching out his hand by the cold door handle which was suddenly locked.

"Come on.. Just a little touch by the neck?" She still toyed with him. Appearing to his back with a filthy hand on his shoulder, her fingertip gently roams up to his nape and down again to where his soft skin was caressed by the touch of the young girl. Like a toy, her soft fingers now moved down and went to his chest. That clean fabric that Akashi wore was now stained from her filth.

"Don't try to touch me." Akashi slapped her hand away, facing her where their eyes met.

"You know I can hurt your precious Kuroko Tetsuya all the way here," Shinohara tempted. Unlike any normal human, she is the only one possessed with magic herself. It was not like one of those Cinderella stories that goes 'bibooty-babooty- boo!' or some sort. But, she was far more dangerous and very tricky too with what she wants. The skies are growing darker and the candles burst slightly to flame, lights were dim red as the surroundings felt more hotter into the darkness.

Akashi refused still. She was not so difficult to deal with if he continued being stubborn. Although he expected the way that the door was locked, he decides to think a plan in mind. With Shinohara's hands that still moves to his chest, Akashi turns and faces her rather sweetly and lets her hands slip around his nape. "Fine, we'll do it."

Delighted Shinohara grinned and fully wrapped her arms around his neck. Her breasts bumps to Akashi's chest as she made her reply, "Finally, after the years of wanting you from childhood to adult."

He made a smile where he looks deeply to her eyes. Akashi's handsome charm starts lingering upon Shinohara. "While you're here in my room, why don't we start off with a little kiss?"