"Stop moving. Go sit down." I say trying to create some more space between us. She sits down on my bed and just stares at me again, like she's waiting for me to tell her what to do next. "What do you mean she found you? And why would you say that? We've never even met before." I say seriously considering hitting her with this bat.

"I was playing and then somebody hit me with a stick thing so I ran to Sofi because I saw her first and then she brought me here and we played remember?" She says. I guess she thinks i'm supposed to understand that but I don't and all I wanna do is hit her a few times. If I find out she hurt my sister in any way, she's dead meat. I'm brought out of my thoughts when I hear her voice again. "Wait do you not remember? Are you ok? Did someone hurt you?" She says worriedly. She runs to me quickly pulling me into a tight hug making me drop the bat I was holding. I don't hug her back but for some reason I don't want it to end. "Don't worry i'll protect you now Camila. I'm yours so I have to make you happy and keep you safe." She says nuzzling my neck.

She smells familiar now that i'm so close to her. Almost like..a puppy! Why does she smell like a puppy though? Wait she has two different colored eyes just like..

"Y/N." I say testing out my theory.

"Yes Camila?" She says pulling away from me a little. I walk away from her trying to make sense of this.

"I don't understand." I whisper. 

"Don't understand what?" She asks. How did she hear me?

"Um what's your name?" I ask her.

"Y/N right? That's what you and Sofi kept calling me yesterday." She says.

"You're the dog Sofi brought home yesterday." I say kind of freaked out. She tries to say something but instead she starts growling when we hear a knock at the door. Oh my god she is the dog from yesterday. This is crazy. I watch her the whole way as we walk downstairs to see who was at the door. She's sniffing literally everything and growling because she still doesn't know who was there.

Turns out it was just a delivery guy dropping off the books my mom ordered. I watch as Y/N sniffs the box all over, getting familiar with the new scent. I can't wrap my head around this. It makes no sense at all. How is she a dog? "This is safe. You can open it now." She says finally taking her attention away from the box. Aww that was cute.

"Ok thank you." I whisper.

"What now? Can we eat now? Can we go to the park?" She asks. Do I still make her leave?

"How are you a dog?" I ask bluntly.

"I'm a wolf." She says smiling at me.

"Ok but how? And why were you a do-wolf yesterday and now your a person?" I ask.

"I don't know. This happens sometimes. I'm like this and then I wake up and i'm walking on all fours. I don't really know how to stay like this." She says frowning a little.

"Oh ok so your my pet?" I ask confused on whether or not I should say that I own her. She just nods her head yes. I mean you can't own people, that's just horrible but if she was my puppy then it'd be a little different. She'd just be my baby but if she's a person that I don't know, i'm definitely not calling her my baby. I'm so confused. These things only happen in books and movies. What do I tell Sofi? That Y/N just ran away and then when she's a dog again say 'oh she's back I guess!'. No I can't do that.

"Huh what do I tell Sofi?" I ask hoping maybe she can help me.

"Ooo tell her to come to the park with us!" Y/N says excitedly. "Where is she? I'll go get her." She runs upstairs looking and sniffing around everywhere.

"She's not here Y/N. Now sit down and stop snooping." I say sternly. She looks at me and then sits down right in Sofi's doorway.

"What are you doing?" I ask confused why she chose to sit there. Why wouldn't you go sit on the couch or something?

"You told me to sit down." She says playing with the socks on my feet. She tries to take them off and I start giggling because it tickles. She tackles me to the floor and starts growling as she pulls at my shirt twisting her head back and forth. She starts sniffing me everywhere and it tickles the little hairs on my body so I laugh even harder. When she hears me she starts sniffing my face so I cover it and she moves to my ears and my neck nipping me. I stop laughing because it's just turning me on now. Her biting my neck and growling in my ear is so sexy. Ok yea I really need to stop this.

I push her off of me and walk to my room. She follows behind me and sits down on the floor in front of me when I sit on my bed. She just smiles up at me tilting her head to the side again waiting for me to do something I guess. She has to stay right? Maybe I can just say that she's a friend and see if my parents let her stay with us? Huh I have to figure something out before everyone gets home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N
I guess this is cute idk. My dog is always all over the place and her little attention span sucks but she's very sweet and she's an amazing guard puppy so I tried to make Y/N like that. Hope you like it.