"My names Dan by the way." He said.

"Katie" I replied back smiling. It was actually quite a slow song that was playing, he put both his hands on my waist and I put mine on his shoulders, in sort of a cringey kind of way. We both looked happy as the song changed to a nice lively song, we felt much more comfortable dancing to it, everything seemed to go so quickly while we were dancing.

I looked over to Gary, still up against that girl and still oblivious that I wasn't where he had left me. Ironically enough the next song to come on was 'Relight My Fire' Dan went from dancing to more grinding up against me, which was defiantly nice. I looked up and saw Gary looking for me, once he'd spotted me, he left the woman he was with and came over.

"I think it's time to go." He said, I just completely ignored him.

"Katie please." He pleaded with me.

"Fine." I responded.

"I'll call you tomorrow." I said to Dan as I winked and got pulled away by Gary. He said goodbye to a few probably important people and took me to the car. I sat in the back because I was once again annoyed with him.

"Why are you sitting back there?" He asked as he got in the car.

"Why did you have to do that?" I asked completely ignoring his question.

"Do what?" He asked looking confused.

"I was having a good time dancing with Dan and you seemed to be having fun with that woman, so why did you have to drag me away?" I dryly asked him.

"Because, I said I'd protect you, I didn't want you to get hurt, I was looking after you like I promised." He said and I sighed.

"Believe it or not, I can look after myself, I wasn't drunk, I knew what I was doing, I wasn't going to make that mistake again." I muttered as I looked out the window, the lights at this time are gorgeous.

"Kati-"

"No Gary, it's okay for you to ask girls out and talk to them, but not okay for me to do the same with men?" I snapped at him. "Look, can we just drop it, I really don't want another fight." I told him as I leaned my head against the window. Why have I been so tired recently, I thought falling asleep.

---

I surprisingly dreamt about a lot in the short time I was asleep going home but it was mostly about Gary.

"Katie wake up we're home." He said to me. I opened my eyes and turned round and he was sat next to me in the back.

"I hate arguing with you." I said putting my hand on his.

"I know, I hate it to, I'm sorry." He said smiling at me. I looked at him deep in the eyes causing the tension in the car to rise extremely.

"Don't ask any questions." I said to him.

"What?" He asked me.

"Didn't I just say not to ask questions." I moaned at him. I took my hand off his and moved closer to him, he just stared at me, I leaned in to him slightly my heart beating about 10 per second, I made sure he'd leaned in as well before I put my lips on his. The passion in the kiss was truly unliveable and indescribable. I eventually had to pull away to catch my breath.

"Katie, what are yo-" I cut him off.

"God sake Gary, what part of no questions are you not getting? If you want me to stop please just say. But no questions." I firmly told him.

"I don't want you to stop." He whispered in my ear sending shivers down my spine. He lifted my chin up and kissed me, kissed me like no ones ever kissed me before. I moved myself around and eventually felt comfortable with my knees either side if his legs, our lips never leaving each others. He placed his hands on my waist keeping me in position, he moved his lips kissing my face down to my neck, he lightly kissed over the love bite he'd left not 48 hours ago.