Epilogue

Epilogue:

~500 years later~

"The huge wave was closing up behind Alex and Luke and Alex knew she had to think fast if she wanted to save both their lives. She looked around and found a nearby brick. She directly grabbed it; and smashed Luke in the face with it making him faint.

"Now we go back." She cried as she held on to him and a bright white light appeared where they both disappeared in just before the wave reached them.

The quake stopped back in Casus after it had turned the ground into puzzle pieces. Black fog was everywhere hiding anything that did not want to be seen. After the skies calmed down; everyone squeezed their eyes to look around.

Cassie looked up and found everyone on the ground covered with filth. Valery was right next to her looking around with wide eyes. Everyone was looking left and right trying to understand what had happened until they heard a weak cough beside them.

Everyone's faces snapped that way and saw Alex coughing out water. They all directly ran her way but her eyes went wide and her face lost its color.

"Alex; you're okay!" John explained as he hugged Alex but she did not return that hug. No sooner did John let her go staring at her in shock.

"Do I know you?" Alex said puzzled.

She had forgotten everything just as what Brittany had said. She had no clue of what was going on let alone who she was. No one believed their eyes.

"Luke..." Cassie whispered and ran into the house and found him sitting in her parent's bed all baffled.

"Where am I? Who am I?" He asked in fear.

Jude and Broody then joined her and realized he did indeed loose his memories as well. They looked closely and studied his every move only to realize there was some white orb forming around him. That only meant one thing; he was an angel again.

"We have a situation Brittany; we need it to be solved." Aniokh practically barked at her as he waited for a reply.

"The fact the two are more than just humans helps. They will get their memories back but it will be painful. Let's hope the odds are in their favor and they remember everything. Either way we must leave." She said as she stood up. "We did our job."

"We?" Valery asked cocking an eyebrow.

Brittany smiled as Robert; Sean; Nicholas and Adam joined her. Her hand was in Robert's hand and they soon started to fade away. They had done their job right and brought back Luke.

It took Alex about six month to remember everything and soon after she gave birth to a baby boy who she named Adam in the honor of Adam's memory even if John was against it. It took Adam a while to age; just like Grace for he had Lucifer's blood running in his veins. He looked the same as Will but had his grandfather's eyes; Jason.

It took Luke an entire year to remember everything that had happened. Cassie was there guiding him with every step. The two soon enough got together and John tried his best to be with the idea. While Luke and Alex remembered; the house was full with screams and yells of agony. The process was painful and they ended up most of their time unconscious re-living every single memory.

Lucifer remained Alex's guardian angel; that bond helped ease the pain for Alex. Luke and she were kept in the same room so that everyone else didn't have to jump rooms. Every day one of their big family; Lucifer, Anastasia, John, Cassie, Valery, Broody, Jonan Jr, Drew, Aniokh, Katarina, Jonan Sr. Jason, Jude, Jennifer, Liz, Eric, Steven, Bridget, Zack, Cody, Rachel, Will, Sam, and Mervana  would watch over and help.