Chapter 26

Chapter 26: (Vote & Comment)

~In Heaven~

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" John began yelling.

Luke woke up shocked as John's skin started to burn. It was as if he was in the middle of a fire. Cassie and Jensen's mark started to light up.

"What the hell is happening?" Rachel yelled as the room started to turn red.

The walls started to fall apart as the ground shook. An earthquake was going on around them. Aniokh directly held Rachel before she fell and Luke ran to keep Cassie safe. John's eyes were full of blood as he yelled in pain. The serpent started to move on Cassie. A red and black orbit circulated around her until the snake finally left her skin. It was like a shadow on the ground.

The ground began to shake below it. The snake left a track behind it; little pieces of dust; crystal dust. Cassie's eyes snapped open shining brightly. She tried to yell but her voice was muted. Her own skin was peeling off. Her fingers scratched the table below her. She started to shake vigorously.

"Cassie come on baby; hold on!" Luke yelled as he held her down.

Most the furniture melted around them. John's cries of pain echoed in the room. Rachel tried to help him but some weird power yanked her away. Luke hit Cassie on the head so hard she was out cold. The snake had finally made its way to Jensen.

The minute it reached his body; his own markings began to change. His body rose from the coach. The serpent looked like it was suffocating him.

It made its way up to his face. Aniokh looked bewildered as he saw weird shapes form ahead of him. His green eyes started to sparkle. He was being drawn into a weird trance. The serpent started to descend from Jensen's body as it took in a new color. Aniokh's eyes started to deepen into a pair of greenish black glowing eyes. The serpent now held the same color.

Once it finally left Jensen's body; the entire room shone with a faint green color and it vanished.

Jensen fell on the ground and the room started to fall apart.

"Aniokh, get Rachel the fuck out of here!" Luke yelled as pebbles started to fall.

"What, no!" Rachel yelled as she made her way back to John. "I'm not leaving without him!"

"ANIOKH!" Luke yelled and Aniokh made his way to Rachel.

"I'll come back for him! Come on!" Aniokh yelled above the sounds of cracks. "Let's go!"

Rachel took his hand and the both ran out of the room. Luke looked around and dragged Jensen in Cassie's way. He ripped off the table's foots and place them both on it.

"Let's hope this works" Luke said as he wiped the sweat on his face.

The temperature was burning up. Everything was collapsing around them. He moved the table a few inches and kicked it. It went sliding out the door. Aniokh directly grabbed it and slid it to safety.

"Get the hell out of there!" Aniokh yelled as he looked at Luke.

Luke was still behind the door looking straight at Aniokh. His now black hazel eyes flew open at the realization of what was on Luke's mind.

"Luke, NOOOOOOOOOOO!" he yelled but he couldn't stop Luke.

He watched as Luke gave him a weak smile and made his way back to John. The walls started to fall around them. The room was more of a duplex, everything started to fall apart. Smoke appeared out of nowhere. Luke ran John's way as he coughed. All sorts of objects jammed his way.