Chapter 18

Chapter 18: (Vote & Comment)

~In Heaven~

"What is it we need?" I asked staring at the crystal brown eyes of Bruce.

His white clothes where shining from his spot. We all stood there waiting for him to tell us the last piece of the puzzle.

"Well, first we need to pay Jensen a visit. I know little bits and pieces of how to stop it. Jensen knows what for sure." Bruce said as he walked our way, hands behind his back.

"What the fuck are you talking about?" Luke asked a bit impatient.

"Jensen knew the secret, it was written on the book. It had the images of what has to be done. The book though, was lost forever." Bruce said as he sat down facing us. "Well, a visit to an old friend?"

"I'd never call him a friend." Lucifer muttered under his breath.

"The book? I've seen it. I know where it is!" A new voice was in the room.

It almost sounded like... No way! My little Cassie was here? In heaven? My heart was pounding like a drummer on steroids. I looked the way of the voice, mouth wide open, and met the green eyes of Cassie.

"Cassie..." the word came out more like a whisper from me.

I could feel the tears pile up in my eyes as she smiled sheepishly at me. She was wearing my black zombie tank top. It never looked so good. God I missed her.

"Mom, yes it's me." She said with tears in her eyes as she ran and hugged me.

"You have no idea how much I have missed you! Cassie I love you kiddo!" I said as I hugged her tightly.

I didn't want to let go of my kid. I missed her smell. She was the same as the way I left her. She was the old Cassie, the one with a smile and a charming charisma. She still loved black though. An Alex Jr.

"I miss you too mom. And might I add, you are really stupid! How could you do that to us? To dad? To Will?" Cassie said as she looked at me with betrayal.

I had to admit she had a point but I had to do what was supposed to be done. And Will, I bet he was so furious with me. John... I missed him like crazy. I wasn't able to think about him for a while that all the memories came flooding back at the mention of his name.

But if Cassie was here, didn't that mean that John was here too?! I looked behind her still ignoring her disappointed eyes till I met the pair of baby blue eyes looking at me. He stood there with his hands flooded over his huge chest. Did he grow bigger in my absence? I swear if he clutched his muscles a bit the shirt would tear up to pieces. Not that I'd have minded, I mean I did miss him and his body and well, I think you got the picture.

I struggled to form a word. All what came out from was an "Akhbarkh" not sure what that was. No matter how long John and I were separated, he'd always take my breath away with just one look. I mean I should just man up and talk to the guy right? Why the hell did he look so gorgeous? His eyes pleaded for me and I just couldn't help but get lost in the emptiness in them. The emptiness because of me...

"How could you?" He began with a whisper.

His eyes where full of regret, disappointment, rage, sadness, fury. He forced the words out of his mouth; it was like he didn't want to talk to me in the first place. I felt my heart being ripped out of its place.

"Stuff are about to get feisty." Luke said earning a kick from Cassie. "Ouch"

"Stop talking for one second, can you or is it hard for your peewee brain to grasp what I just said?" Lucifer whisper yelled at Luke.