Chapter 7

Noah's POV:

   I start to panic as I stare at the fainted Hanna in my arm. How am I to know she was going to faint? I turn around to search the room for a place I could lie her down on.

   The sofa! There might be some pieces of glass, but hey! I'm in a hurry here!

   I lift her up in a bridal way and carry her to the sofa. Placing her down gently. I brush off the ones that I could reach.

   When I notice a red stain on the sofa and on her clothes where I just touched. I look to my left hand. Oh, right I'm bleeding, my blood was flowing out like a river.

   I should patch this up. I stood up from my kneeing position when I notice the broken glasses on the floor. Maybe I should clean that up first. It was my fault for breaking through the window.

   And since I'm already bleeding, I don't have to worry about getting cut. With my still good right hand, I take off my hat and unwrap my scarf and place it on the table. Don't want to get blood on it. I kneel down next to the glasses and start picking up the larger pieces.

   Grunting now and then at the pain my hand is inflicting. Well, I'm human too, you know.

~-+-~-+-~-+-~-+-~-+-~

Hanna's POV:

   I slowly open my eyes. Blinking a few times to get rid of the blurriness. Ah, my head hurts. I'm in the living room, did I doze off? So, I was dreaming? Thank goodness.

   Just then, my ears then capture the sound of  glasses. The curious girl I am, I pull myself up to a sitting position.

   Oh no, the one thing that I didn't want to see. Noah is in my House. Looks like I have to face the fact that everything that had happen was… reality.

   "Oh, you're awake. Good morning." He turn his head around to greet me. But, I only give a small nod. He smile before turning back.

   The room fell into silence. Noah picking up the glass and me… well… staring everywhere except him. When I was staring down to the sofa, I notice a stain, a red stain. I take a closer look and realizes that it's blood!

   My head instantly rise up, my eyes searching for any wounds on him. His left hand is bleeding!

   "Hey, Hannah. Can I borrow your broo-" I grab his right hand and yank him towards the kitchen. If we don't treat wound fast, it might get worse.

   "Woa… h-hey wait! The glass-"

   "Forget about it for now!" Seriously, I don't understand this guy. Is cleaning up more important than his injury? I just don't get it.

~-+-~-+-~-+-~-+-~-+-~

   "There all done." I finish up the bandange and slap him hand.

   "Oww…"

   "Opps… sorry about that."  I give a cheeky grin as I rub his bandaged hand. I could be so careless at some times.

   "It's okay." He mutters under his breath and slowly pulls his hand away. "So, can I borrow that broom now?"

   I only sigh and pointed to the broom next to the back door.

   He took the broom and walk back to the living room. I watch him as he turn the corner before I arrange the medicines and bandages back in the first aid kit. I place it back in the cabinet and immediately go to the living room.

   "Looks like I'm done here." He says as soon as I reach the living room.

   "Huh?" I stare at him dumb-founded as he wrap the scarf around his neck.

   "I guess you could throw the glasses yourself." He wears his hat on and starts to walk to the door. "See ya."

   Wait. A. Minute. He's leaving already? Oh no you don't!

   "H-hold it!" I reach out and grab his scarf.

   "Ack!" He chocks. "H-hey! Don't pull!"

   "You can't leave yet! What if those 'things' come back!" I pull on it again causing him to chock some more.

   "T-they won't, okay!" He turns around and grab hold of his scarf too.

   "No, it's not 'okay'! Stay here for a while!"

   "What! NO! I have to go!"

   "Just until they return!"

   "NO!" He yells.

   "YES!" I yell too.

   "Stop pulling!" He pulls harder causing me to nudge a little.

   "You stop pulling!" I pull even harder to fight him.

   We ended up having a mini tug-of-war with Noah's precious scarf as the rope in the middle of the hall for five minute.

   "Okay! Fine! I'll stay!"

   I smirk. Yesh! One win for Hanna!