Chapter 6

This just can't be happening, it just can't! Weird shadow creatures, Noah saving me, twice! Yes, this has to be a weird fantasy dream. I must have stressed out to much. Yeah, that's it. Everything will be back to normal as soon as I open my eyes. Okay, on the count of three. One, two, three…

   Still in a crouching position, I slowly remove my hands from my face and the first thing I see is the sword Noah's carrying disappear.

   I automatically cover my face again. I didn't see anything. It was just my imagination. I did not just saw his sword disappearing into thin air.

   I'm starting to regret not going to that party with the others, even if it is kidsy. It's much better than this! My body is shaking all over and I keep reminding myself that this isn't real. What if this is real? What am I going to do?

   "Hanna?"

   I flinch at the call. I slowly raise my head, to see his face a few inches away from me. My face immediately heats up.

   "Are you okay?"

   "Wahh!!!" I fell back and instantly backed away. I got up and lean against the wall. "W… Wh… What are you doing here?!"

   "Um… I think you would already know. Since, you just saw what hap…"

   "What the hell are you here? What was that and how did you have a sword and then it disappeared?" I question him without stopping.

   "That would…"

   "Why did that thing came here? How did you know I was in trouble? And…" I continue to question when he starts to walk closer. And the last thing I knew his lips crash into mine!

THE HECK IS GOING ON?!!!

   He pulls away, I stare at him with disbelieve. My head suddenly fells dizzy then I suddenly blacked out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

See… short, right~//killed

Oh, look an OTP has appeared… HannaXNoah… will ship those two forever~

Anyway, stay tune y'all cuz' Noah will have a personality change throughout the entire story//wink

//comment\\//vote\\//follow\\