Chapter 33

"Aren't you going to spend time with Ron and Hermione before you leave?" Ginny asks the next day. Harry shrugs, he has gone months without seeing them before.

"I guess we should go see them and tell them" Harry suggests.

"Good idea" Ginny says with a smile. "They are your best friends after all"

*

They made their way to Ron and Hermione's house the long way because they couldn't apparate due to Ginny's pregnancy. They told her that it can cause a miscarriage and she didn't want to risk it. "You didn't tell us you were coming" Ron said. Harry chuckled and shrugged.

"Do we have to?" Harry asks.

"Well... no I guess not, I'm just surprised that you're here, you don't see us much anymore" Ron says. Hermione comes into the living room and she goes and hugs Harry and then Ginny.

"I haven't seen both of you for at least two weeks, it's been too long" Hermione says.

Harry suddenly feels worse about going on the auror tour but he has to tell them. "About that.." Harry says nervously.

"About what?" Ron asks. Harry gives him a nervous smile. "What is it mate?"

"Well I'm going away for six months on an Auror tour.. you won't be seeing me much during that time" Harry says. "I wanted to see you guys before I leave"

"When do you leave?" Hermione asks.

"Two weeks" Harry mutters. Hermione sighs.

"You won't be here for either of mine and Ginny giving birth" Hermione says.

"Actually he might be here for yours Hermione" Ginny says. Hermione looks at her confused. "He will be back in three months when you are due"

"Yeah well we don't know that, I could deliver the baby earlier, it's a side effect to the potion I take. It kind of makes the baby grow a tiny bit faster" Hermione says nervously.

"Really? Did you know that before you took the potion?" Ginny asks.

"Yes" Hermione mutters. "But I'd do anything to keep her safe, nobody knows that I'm pregnant except for you guys and the other Weasley's."

*

"I can't believe you are leaving me tomorrow" Ginny whispers sadly as they lay in bed together. The past two weeks they had spent most of their time together.

"I'm sorry baby" Harry said. He hadn't called her that before and it made her blush. "I really don't want to leave, but I have to if I want to keep my job"

"Yeah I know" Ginny said. She was keeping in what she was truly feeling inside. "Let's just lay here all day" Ginny mumbles. Harry nods and kisses her passionately. Ginny kisses back and then rests her head on his chest. "I love you"

"I love you too Gin" Harry whispered into her hair. He pressed his lips against the top of her head and they just laid there and talked most of the day.

*

The next day Harry was in a suit and he had his suitcase clutched in his hand. Ginny hugged him once again. She hated to see him leave. "Stay with your parents if you want Gin, I know you don't like being alone that much" Harry muttered. Ginny nodded.

"Maybe I will" she muttered. She didn't want to go to her parents, she wanted him to stay. She wanted to lay in bed all day and kiss him, touch him, love him. She couldn't have this though, she was to selfless to say anything. He pulled her into another hug and then kissed her.

"I've got to go" Harry muttered. Tears began to fall from Ginny's eyes. Harry put his hands on both of Ginny's cheeks and looked her in the eye. "I know... okay it's okay, I'll try and pop in as much as I can Gin" Harry said. Ginny nodded. "I love you"

"I love you too" and he was gone.