Chapter 19

A few days later Harry wakes up with Ginny cuddled up into his chest. Her soft snores tell Harry that she's in a deep sleep. Harry kisses her forehead, and admires her beauty. "Don't worry gin, I'm going to find the asshole that did that to you" He says. Ginny's eyes flutter opens and she smiles at Harry. "Good morning"

"Morning" Ginny says kissing him. Harry pulls her on top of him and they continue kissing. Harry starts to pull up her shirt but she pulls away. "Sorry to stop this but I just remembered we have a game today" she said pecking him on the lips and getting up. Harry watched as Ginny got out of bed, she was wearing one of Harry's tops and only underwear as bottoms.

"You really shouldn't do this to me" Harry mutters getting up and walking into the bathroom to have a shower.
*
"WE HAVE A GREAT TEAM" Bradley says looking around at all the team members. "If we win this game, we get into the final, I believe that all of you will succeed if you try your best"

"Loving this pep talk Brad" said one of the beaters with a grin. Bradley chuckles.

"Just work as hard as you can" Bradley says. Soon after they all made there way out onto the field. Bradley shakes his hand with the other coach. All players get on their brooms.

*

The plays cheered as the walked into the change rooms. Ginny grinned at Harry. "Grand Final in a few months" she says.

"Yes I know, you did amazing today" Harry admitted. Ginny laughed and shook her head.

"You're the one who caught the snitch" she says. Harry's smile fades.

"Not as fast as I usually do, I'm getting abit rusty" Harry said with a frown.

"That's what happens when you don't go to practice" Bradley says with a smirk. Ginny glares at him.

"Oh shut up Bradley"Ginny snaps. Bradley smiles at her and walks away.

"What was that about?" Harry asks.

"I don't know"
*

Harry walks into work for the first time after ginny's release for the jail cell. He had one thing on his mind and that was to find the person that locked the door from the outside. He walked up to the desk he was looking for and looked at the young man behind it. "Harley" Harry says. Harley turns to Harry and his eyes widen. "You did the spell didn't you" Harry spat.

"N-No Harry, I swear I didn't" Harley said with a scared look in his eyes. Harry looked at him confused.

"Did anyone go to Ginny's cell while you were guarding?" Harry asks demandingly.

"H-He told me not to s-say, h-he threatened me" Harley stutters, Harley wasn't know for being scared so this surprised Harry.

"Who?" Harry asked.

"I-I can't say"

"BLOODY HELL HARLEY, TELL ME OR YOU'RE FIRED" Harry yells in Harley's face. Harley flinches and nods.

"M-Micheal corner" Harley mumbles. "H-he's going to harm my family" Harley says. Harry sighs and walks to the front of the room and charms his voice to be louder.

"Attention everyone I want 5 graduate aurors to look for Micheal corner and 2 to keep Harley's family safe." Harry says, everyone looks around and nods. "I'll be in my office,let me know who is doing the job"