Chapter 9

It was nearly Christmas and Ginny and Harry chose to stay at The Burrow for Christmas. "Harry, Ginny, it's so good to see you two" Mrs. Weasley said bringing Harry and Ginny into a tight hug.

"It's good to see you too" Harry and Ginny said breathlessly. Mrs Weasley let go and smiled.

"Hermione and Ron will be here this afternoon" Mrs. Weasley said cheerfully. Harry nodded and sat down in a chair.

"I'm so happy to be back Mrs. Weasley" Harry said smiling as he looked around the room. He had so many good memories in this house.

"Call me Molly dear" mrs Weasley said with a smile. Harry nodded and smiled. Harry couldn't wait for Ron and Hermione to come, he hadn't heard from them in a while, which was weird. Harry remembered that he hadn't wrote one letter to them. He only did this because he assumed they'd be too busy studying for N.E.W.T's. At that moment Percy came walking in the door. Ginny ran over and hugged Percy before Mrs.Weasley had the chance.

"I haven't seen you in so long Perc" Ginny said. Percy hugged Ginny back.

"It's good to see you sis" Percy said with a smile. Ginny pulled away and Mrs.Weasley came over and hugged him. Percy looked different from the last time any of the Weasley family had seen him. He was happier and less stressed, this was probably because he took time off work to travel and see the world before settling down and having kids with his girlfriend and probably soon to be wife Phenolope Clearwater, she walked in behind him on her phone.

"Yes I'll see you on Monday, thank you" Phenolope said before putting her phone in her bag. Percy smiled and put his arm around her.

"Phenolope, is getting a job at a muggle place" Percy said smiling. Phenelope turned red.

"Yes well I'm hoping to be a designer for this muggle magazine called 'The Host', i really am hoping I'll get the job" Penelope said hopefully. Ginny smiled, although she hadn't really spoken to Penelope before she was happy for her.

"I hope you get the job to Penelope, I've read that magazine before, I love it" Ginny said. Penelope nodded. Harry felt really out of place so he looked towards Mrs. Weasley.

"Uh Mrs... I mean Molly, when will Ron and Hermione be here?" Harry asked. Mrs Weasley looked towards the clock on the wall.

"It seems that Ron and Arthur are travelling so they'll be here any moment" mrs Weasley said with a smile. At that moment Mr. Weasley, Ron and Hermione walked in with their trunks. Harry ran and hugged both of them once they dropped their trunks.

"I missed you guys too much" Harry groaned. Ron chuckled.

"What was Ginny too boring for you?" Ron asked. Harry released them and chuckled.

"No Ginny is amazing, she's the only one that's keeping me sane" Harry said with another chuckle. He looked at his slightly taller best friend Ron and frowned. "How have you grown, I don't want you to be any more taller then me" Harry groaned making Ron chuckle.

"Come on let's take our stuff up" Ron said. Harry remembered him and Ginny had to take their stuff up as well. Harry picked up his bag.

"Ron and Harry in Ron's room, Hermione and Ginny in Ginny's room... Oh Percy you'll be with George and Charlie and William can share a bedroom when they come" Mrs Weasley said sternly. Everyone nodded and they made their ways up to their rooms.

*
That night Harry was having a really horrible nightmare.

"What are you going to do Harry Potter" Amycus said holding Ginny with his wand at her throat. Harry tool out his wand and pointed it towards Amycus.