Chapter 17

"Fred do you know where Severus is?" Harry asks Fred, who had been staying at the burrow since he had been let out.

"He told me he was going back to his house on spinners end" Fred replies.

"How's George?" Harry asks. Fred's face turns down into a frown.

"He's not talking with me" Fred mutters sadly. Harry pats Fred's arm.

"He'll come around" Harry says before apparating off to spinners end. He walks to Severus' house and knocks on the door.

"Hello Potter" Severus says once he opens the door. "What is it?" Severus asks concerned once he sees Harry's expression.

"Ginny can't get out of her cell, I think someone has bewitched it" Harry mutters.

"Have you used the key potter" Severus says with a smirk.

"Yeah, I don't need your smartass comments right now" Harry says biting his nails. Severus' smirk leaves his face.

"You love her" Severus stats.

"Yes"

"I know what your doing, I've done it many times before..." Severus mutters.

"My mother" Harry says. Severus nods.

"yes, a love like that never dies so I'm going to help you" Severus says.

"Is that the only reason why you will help me?" Harry asks.

"No, it's because I haves grown to like you potter" Severus says walking out the door and closing it. "So to the ministry?"
*
Severus observes the cell and casts a few spells at it but nothing breaks through it. "This is dark magic of course, but to every dark magic there is a flaw and that is only that it can be opened from the inside"

Harry frowns, Ginny doesn't have wand. "Is there any other way"

"The only thing I know is that only the wizard who cast it can reverse it... Unless you have the elder wand of course" Severus asks looking at Harry.

"No I don't, I snapped it in half" Harry mutters.

"It's alright Harry, I'll get out somehow" Ginny says softly. Harry nods feeling helpless. He puts his hand through the cell bars and holds onto hers. "I love you" she whispers.
*
Harry walks into gringotts to transfer wizarding money into muggle money when he sees a blonde familiar looking girl walking towards him. "Hello Luna" Harry says trying to smile.

"Hello Harry, where's Ginny? I thought you two were together?" Luna says.

"We are... Ginny was arrested... Anyway it's a long story" Harry says looking down.

"I've got time" Luna says. Harry than starts to explain exactly what happened and what Severus had said about it, Luna was shocked.

"Who would want to lock Ginny in?" Luna asks.

"The question is, who would want to keep us out?" Harry asks himself loudly.

"Harry?" Luna says. "Could you touch her through the bars?" Luna asks. Harry thinks about it. Yes yesterday when he was there he held ginny's hand through the bars.

"Yes, why?" Harry asks.

"Well why not just pass her, her wand through the bars" Luna says. Harry then mentally face palms himself, why didn't he think of it before.

"Oh gosh, all along we needed a Ravenclaw, thank you so much Luna, I owe you" Harry says running out of the bank forgetting about what he came for.
*
Harry held Ginny wand in his hand as he walks towards her cell. "Harry is that my wand?" Ginny asks.

"Yes, I have been an idiot" Harry says passing her wand through the bars. "Try the unlocking charm" Harry says.

"Harry do you think this will work?" Ginny asks worried.

"It's worth a try isn't it?"

"I guess so" Ginny says pointing her wand at the lock. "Alohamora" Ginny says. Then there is a clicking sound. Ginny pushes the door and it opens. Her eyes widen and she hugs Harry tightly.

"You have Luna to thank" Harry says hugging and kissing her neck quickly.

"Luna?"

"Yeah I ran into her before and told her about what happened, she gave me the idea of passing you the wand" Harry says pulling away. "I almost thought you wouldn't get out"

"Oh come on Harry I'm not gonna die in a cell, I'd never let that happen" Ginny says with a smirk.

"Oh I know"

"So you got her out" Zac says with a smile.

"Who are you?" Ginny asks.

"This is Dylan Zachary, an American transfer Auror, he perfers to be called Zac " Harry says.

"Yes that's right" Zac says.

"Oh Zac, I've been meaning to ask you, did anyone suspicious come to see Ginny" Harry asks. Zac shakes head.

"Not while I was guarding"

"Who else guarded?" Harry asked.

"Yeah Harley did" Zac says, "he did night shifts"

"You didn't see anything did you?" Harry asks Ginny. Ginny shakes her head.

"It must have happend while Ginny was sleeping, okay well I need to speak to Harley" Harry says to Zac, zac shakes he head.

"Harley called in sick this morning"