Chapter 27

Hermione walked through Diagon Alley in a hurry. She needed to get a few things to make a concealment potion. Her pregnant stomach was starting to show and sometimes she just wanted to hide it and be able to fit in some of her smaller clothes. Also she didn't want people knowing that she was pregnant as her child could be in a lot of danger if people knew. She was so deep in though that she ran into someone. He held onto her to stop her from falling over. She looked up and noticed the blonde hair and pale skin right away. "Hello Draco" Hermione said. She used his first name because she wasn't a child anymore and she didn't want act like one.

"Hermione" Draco said softly. He looked at her with loving eyes but she was too oblivious to notice. She smiled at him because apparently now they were on first name bases.

"Sorry about that" Hermione mumbled, embarrassed. "I wasn't watching where I was going"

"No me either, do you want to get some icecream with me?" Draco asked with a smile. "It's been a while since we spoke.. We were friends at Hogwarts at least in our last year"

"Yeah I know and sure, why not?" Hermione asked. Draco smiled and they walked off to the ice cream shop together. Hermione totally forgot that she was in a hurry to get somewhere.
*
"Happy 19th birthday, Harry" Ginny said. Harry chuckled.

"Like that matters, i still have to go to work today and everything"  Harry mutters. Ginny frowns and puts her hands on his cheeks.

"Ask for the day off" She says sadly. Harry looks at her for a moment and smiles at her.

"I'm just joking" Harry says, He laughs and Ginny hits him on the chest. "How's my baby going in there... " Harry says as he goes onto his knees and lifts up her shirt. He starts to leave small wet kisses up her stomach as he begins to lift her shirt. He continues kissing up her stomach and until he can't lift the shirt up anymore. Ginny is laughing the whole time, she brings his face up to hers and kisses him.

*

"So what ice cream do you like?" Hermione asks Draco.

"Chocolate Banana" Draco says with a silly grin on his face and then it disappears. "Well it was when I was a kid, I guess I will find out if I still like it... What's yours?"

"Cookie Dough, it's soo good" Hermione says, she puts an emphasis on the 'so'. Draco chuckles and nods. They order their Ice Cream and sit down.

"So you're pregnant?" Draco asks. He almost sounds disappointed. Hermione chooses to ignore this.

"Yes, Ron and I are expecting... I didn't know it was that noticeable" Hermione said with a red face. "Frankly, I don't want people to know that I'm pregnant"

"Because of the Weasley girl prophecy?" Draco asked.

"How do you know about that?" Hermione asked. Draco shifts in his chair.

"well everyone knows about it, they just think it is Ginny" Draco mutters. "Ginny is the one in danger but they are soon going to find out her true birth date and they will be wondering whether the prophecy is true or not" Draco said quietly. "So why were you in such a hurry?" Draco asks curiously.

"I was going to buy potions ingredients for a concealment potion" Hermione says quietly. Draco nods.

"After we are done you need to go home, I will bring you your ingredients" Draco said. Hermione sighed and nodded,

"Okay, thanks but you don't need to come to me, I'll come to you. Send me a patronus when you have the ingredients ready" Hermione said with a smile. Draco suddenly went white in the face. "What's wrong? You can't do a Patronus charm?" Hermione asked.

"No I can, I uh will just come to you" Draco said nervously. Hermione looks at him strangely.

"What's wrong?" She asks.

"I'll tell you later, uh by the way could you tell Harry, Happy Birthday for me?" Draco asks. Hermione smiles.

"Sure" She says and then her eyes widen. "Oh gosh it's Harry's birthday, I totally forgot" Hermione said. She jumped out of her chair. "I'm sorry Draco, ill send you an Owl shortly and we can talk some more another time."