Chapter 31

Two weeks later, Hermione found herself on Draco's doorstep even though she told herself not to go back and to stay away. She had to see him and at least talk to him about the kiss. Draco opens the door and looks at Hermione shocked. His hair is a sexy type of messy and he just happens to be wearing no shirt. Hermione looks down at his chest, he doesn't have toned abs or anything but she likes what she sees. She then forced her eyes away. "I needed to talk to you" she finally mutters. Draco moves out of the way of the door and Hermione walks in.

"What do you need to talk to me about?" Draco asks with his eyebrows raised. He noticed Hermione checking him out before but he didn't want to say anything.

"First put a shirt on" Hermione says distractedly. Draco sighs goes to get a shirt. When he come back Hermione says. "I wanted to talk about the kiss"

"Oh" Draco says softly. "I'm sorry Hermione, I shouldn't have kissed you"

"Well you've been on my mind constantly for two weeks Draco and that's all your fault" Hermione snaps. Draco looks at her surprised and he is trying to stop himself from smiling. "Don't you dare smirk at me" Hermione snarls. Draco puts his hands up in surrender. Hermione walks up to him angrily and grabs him by the shirt. The smirk forms on his face fully now.

"What are you going to do Hermione?" He says with his hands still up in surrender. She pulls his shirt so that his face is closer to her.

"I just need to try something" she whispers. Draco nods. Hermione kisses him, Draco kisses back and they make out for a few minutes. Hermione pulls away and looks at his grey eyes, they are full of love and passion. Hermione kisses him again and she pulls his t-shirt off. She leans against the wall while kissing, he pulls his hands up and down her body as they kiss. He then picks her up so that her legs are around his waist and he walks her to his bedroom.

Hermione wakes up with a gasp. Ron is snoring next to her and Hermione is sweating like crazy. She sits up and gets out of bed. " 'Mione" Ron says. He is barely awake but he can sense something is wrong.

"I'm just getting a drink" Hermione mutters. When she comes back Ron is wide awake.

"What's wrong?" He asks. "Are you having nightmares again?" He asks worried. Hermione smiles and kisses him softly on the lips.

"Of course not, I just woke up... it's a pregnancy thing" she lies. Although she does think that the hormones caused the dream. Ron sighs.

"Okay, if you say so... I don't know much about it" Ron says with a chuckle. He leans down and kisses Hermione's stomach. Hermione lays on her side. Ron lays next to her and wraps his arms around her. His lips press against the side of her neck and he whispers in her ear. "I love you" Hermione knows then that she doesn't need to think twice about who she loves, he is right next to her.

"I love you too"

*

A few months later Ginny's baby bump is starting to show, except she isn't trying to conceal it like Hermione is. Harry has taken time off work to be with Ginny. They don't really need money with all the money that they got from playing quidditch and the small fortune that Harry already had. They keep all their money in Harry's vault now because Ginny knows that she can trust Harry and Harry can trust her. "We get to see if it's a boy or a girl today" Ginny says with a smile.

"That excites you more than it excites me" Harry says with a chuckle. "It doesn't matter to me because no matter what gender I'll know that it will have your genes" Harry's says with a charming smile. Ginny blushes as they make their way out the door. "I wish we could apparate" Harry groans.

"Do you want a deformed baby Harry?" Ginny asks as she is rolling her eyes.

"Well..." Harry says. Ginny gives him a look and he shuts up.