separation

Y/n pov

We got in the carriage and soon started to leave the mansion. It felt nice getting out of the mansion. I felt refreshed and happy. I looked out the window with a smile and then the voice came back.

"Your mine now. ...I've caught you I'm my web..." it says.

I decided to ignore it and keep looking out the window. We soon arrive in town. We walk around and buy a couple of things after doing all that, we go somewhere nice to eat. Sebastian sets out two blankets that are far from each other. He then serves ciel and Elizabeth. I go ahead and sit on the other blanket.

But then that other butler appears out of no where. He looks at me and does a come here motion with his hand. I didn't want to but my body did . "Y/n! " Sebastian says as grabs me and holds me by my waist.

Sebastian pov

I grabbed y/n seeing that she was going to Claude. I was getting  worried that Claude already placed his mark on her. Under the hand I had on her lower back I felt heat. I ripped away a the fabric above the heat I was feeling and I see a newly made Mark that belonged to Claude. I glared at Claude. "How..." I says angrily.
Claude smirks and says "don't worry about it..." He then comes charging at me. I quickly dodge him and sat y/n down by my young Lord. "Please, my Lord go to the carriage." I say as I go back to Claude. Claude smirks and delivers another punch, which  I dodge again. I then proceed to kick him across the face, which seemed to make him pretty mad.

Y/n pov

As Sebastian and the butler were fighting, ciel grabbed my hand and lady Elizabeth's hand and quickly ran to the carriage. When got there we saw that bardroy was unconscious, so he couldn't drive and a woman with long lavender hair stood there. "Come here child." She says quietly. Ciel's grip tightened as i shook my head no. She growls angrily and picks me up i fight back as much as i can while she's quickly running away with me. Ciel's could only hang onto me for so long.

Not long after I saw the butler following behind and also Sebastian.

"Why do they wish to separate us Sebastian?"

Hey guys I'm sorry for not updating and sorry that the chapter is short. But it's Halloween, so happy Halloween! And until next time.

Iloverin12~

Ps. I know it says 2010, deal with it.

edit 2020: obviously its not Halloween now but i dont wanna delete it so