Thanks

I woke up in a soft bed dressed in a gown. I sat up slowly and saw Sebastian with tea. "I see your awake do you feel better?" He said smiling warmly. I nodded and took the tea. I sipped some of it and smiled softly.

"....Thank you for the tea....i-it's delicious ." I glanced at him and quickly looked away realizing how handsome he was. "Your welcome ms.y/n."

Time skip

I stood in front of the mirror and looked at my body thankfully I had clean underwear and clothes on the bed. My body....It's all covered with scars and cuts from where they always beat me for pointless things. No matter..I believe i am truly safe now. "I have brought you your cl-..." Sebastian had stopped his sentence because of what he saw and hastily closed the door back. "Im so sorry for the intrusion, I presumed you were still in bed." He says from the other side of the door.

"I'm sorry! " i said as i got under the covers. "You may come in now.."

Sebastian pov
I couldn't believe what I saw. Who would do such a thing to a young lady. I sat the clothes down and looked at her."Who did such a thing to you..they must be a horrible human being.."
Humans are horrible in nature really.

She sat up and started to explain. "Well they are..i ended up with them when my real family got killed... i had a brother and a little sister and one night........

Another time skip (sorry) still Sebastian pov

I can't believe how much she been thorough. Her life has been horrible much like my master. She was crying loudly I couldn't help but hug her. It seems she had alot to get off her mind.

"I promise you that you will be happy here and your not going back to that horrible place you used to call home...i promise" i said. She wiped her tears away and said "thank you Sebastian for everything so far."