The other butler

TW// sexual harassment please dont not read chapter if this triggers you and ill put a warning before the part just incase you still decide to read ahead.

A couple of weeks after my birthday alois invited us all to a ball, ciel decided that we should go even though he's not the biggest fan of the trancies.It was time for the ball at the trancy manor and I think it's going to be really fun. We soon arrive at the trancy manor. Sebastian helps us out and we walk in. " Hello, welcome to the trancy estate I hope you enjoy yourself." The butler say smiling a bit, leading us to the ballroom. We see many people dress up in such amazing costumes. "Wow.." I say in awe. Ciel smiles at me and then asks "can I have this dance?"

Before I could answer, a loud high pitch voice saying "ciel!!!!!!" He sighs and walks to where she is. I giggle and go to get an drink when someone tapped my shoulder. "Would you like to dance?" Asked a blonde boy with blue eyes about ciel age in an vampire costume. "Yes, thank you." I smile taking his hand. "My name Is alois trancy, and yours?" He asks. "my name is y/n its an honor to dance with you earl trancy." I smile.

"call me alois love!, and the pleasures all mine" he says as the song ended. I bow and walk away to look for Sebastian but my bladder said otherwise so i made my way to find the bathroom. I found the trancy butler and asked him where the bathroom was. He lead me there and waited outside so he could lead me back to the ball room.

When I was done using the bathroom I began to wash my hands. I looked into the mirror and it suddenly crack. "Oh god." I whispered-yelled. I tried to clean it up but I just got cuts on my hands. The butler knocked on the door. "C-come in" he comes and sees the mess. "Oh my Are you ok?" He asked as he got his handkerchief out a began to clean my hand. But he got alot on his gloves, so he took them off with his teeth and froze.
TW

TRIGGER WARNING
Claude pov
As I took of my gloves I got a taste of her blood and I couldn't believe how intoxicating her soul was. I have to have it. I pin her to the ground and proceed to rip her clothes off. "Please stop!"  She cries. But I couldn't  even if I tried.  My eyes flashed pink and I began to kiss her gently but soon wanted more I try to push my tongue in but she wouldn't let me so I grabbed one her breast and she gasp loudly and I took the opportunity to put my tongue in. Then I ......

Sebastian pov

I was with my young master as he was talking to lady Elizabeth but then I started feeling very uncomfortable and...violated. I decided to abruptly look for y/n but concerned that i couldn't find her then I smelled blood. I quickly follow the smell and at end of the trail I was horrified.

Sorry claude enthusiasts he has no rights here.
hope you enjoyed the update!

Iloverin12~

He really is one hell of a butler Sebastian x readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें