hold back

A couple of days later

Today was a nice day, so I decided to take a walk through the garden. All the flowers are beautiful. Finny takes good care of the garden. I soon came across ciel sitting at a small table drinking tea, while Sebastian is serving sweets.

I smile and say, "wow those look delicious! Can I have some?" "Of course you can, take a seat." ciel says as I take my seat. "Hello Sebastian." I say with a smile. "Hello my love, what will you have?" He asks. I hear ciel mumble under his breath and I also see him frown a bit.

"Sebastian, how about you address y/n with some respect, you are a butler after all." "Ah my apologies, young master." He bows and then says " sorry for my foolishness lady y/n, what will you have?" I laugh nervously at the awkwardness and respond with, "um the one with the strawberries and chocolate." I say and he then gives me the sweets. Afterwards he pulls out an envelope and says,

"Young master, it seems we have been invited to a costume ball." Sebastian then presents the envelope in front of ciel. ".....trancy?"

Time skip

The ball isn't until tomorrow night and I already have my costume ready. My costume is (insert costume choice). I think everyone one will like it. It's about time to go to bed so I go take an bath. I get in to the bath and I start to feel relaxed. I started to have trouble keeping my eyes open, but I decided to give into the slumber.

Sebastian pov

I finish getting my young master ready for bed and I go to check on y/n. I couldn't find her in her room so I walk towards the bath room. I knock a couple of times, after no response I go in. When I go into the bathroom I see y/n under water.

"Y/n!" I quickly rush to her and pull her out. She wasn't breathing so i did cpr and finally get her to wake up. She begins to cough up water. " you had me worried!" I say as i hug her tightly. "Thank Sebastian" she say and weakly smiles. I realize that she's naked." I have to control myself." I think to myself. So I quickly dry her of and dress her.

She's been blushes the whole time. "I'm s-sorry" y/n says. "It's alright my love, there is no need to apologize." I say with a smile. I then carry y/n to her room and lay her down. "Goodnight my love." I whisper and I gently kiss her forhead. She smiles and falls asleep.

When can I stop holding back?