why?

Sebastian pov

I walk downstairs to see my master eating. "Sebastian I've thinking..." my master began to say as he took off his eyepatch. "I order you to avoid y/n! The only time you are to be around her is when I say! Do you understand!" He stated sternly. I was astonished when he said that. I know he gets in his moods but this is absolutely crazy.

"Yes my lord..." I say bowing having no choice. Then y/n came downstairs looking happy from the sight of food. "Good morning Earl phantomhive and Sebastian." She says smiling. I couldn't say anything because I was ordered to avoid her so I just walked in the kitchen and began today's chores. While young master greeted here back.

Y/n pov

I felt a bit uneasy. Did he ignore me? Maybe he didn't hear me...yeah that's probably it. I sat down and began to eat my breakfast. "Good morning y/n." ciel greets me back. "Oh my im sorry good morning."
"Instead of starting you training with Sebastian, is there anything you would like to do today y/n? "
"Well... I guess we can go in town.."
"Great I'll get Baldroy to prepare a carriage after we eat."

Time skip to the carriage ride to town

It couldn't get any more awkward then this. I think Sebastian is avoiding me and I tried to spark a conversation but ciel wasn't interested.

We soon got out of the carriage and started walking around. "Are you enjoying yourself?" ciel asked. "Yes I am thank you for asking." I say calmly while looking around. We go to a couple of stores and ate lunch that Sebastian had prepared for us. He is indeed avoiding me but why?

Time skip back to the Mansion

It's was time go to sleep we were out all day and it was really fun despite being avoided by a particular butler. I got ready for bed myself. I got in my bed but I felt a wave of curiosity come on to me. You can't just avoid someone all of a sudden even i know that I got up and opened my door. I see Sebastian come out of ciel's room. I walk out my room and grab his arm and pull him in my room. Then I close my door shut. "Listen..Sebastian i don't know why you are avoiding me but if its something i did you can tell me.." I say quietly.

"It makes me feel uncomfortable so i know you do as well you can tell me if i did anything.."'she say and then looks at me.

Sebastian pov

All I could do was look surprised. I can't believe It bothered her so much. " I thought...i thought we were getting along but i guess not.. it was dumb of me to think so.." She say as her eye begins to tear up a little, not enough to muster a tear.
I all I could do is look at her. She finally let go of my arm and i left.

"My sorry.."