The other butler part 2

Sebastian pov

I saw Claude, that horrid spider on y/n trying to take away her purity. If i came any later no telling what would've happened. I never thought I could get this angry. My eyes turn into a bright fuchsia color and my demon aura surrounds me.

Y/n pov

I was so glad that Sebastian had came if he would have waited any longer the other butler would have had his way with me. I seen a side of Sebastian I never saw before. He was extremely terrifying...A true definition of a demon. He grabs the other butler by his neck and throws him sending the other butler thorough the walls.

Sebastian then walks off to where the butler was to finish their fight, leaving me here alone. I'm so scared,cold, and disgusted. Not only did the butler rip my dress to shreds but he also bit me in multiple places leaving marks. I tried to fight back but eventually i felt like my body was force to stay still.. like i was under some sort hypnosis. Nonetheless I feel utterly disgusting. My scar-infested body now for the world to see, with the new potential ones on my bleeding hands from cutting them on the glass.
After taking a piece of cloth from my now ruin dress i try to cover myself as I sit in the corner of bathroom in fetal position crying quietly.

I here footsteps from down the hall getting closer. "Y/n!!" Ciel yells with concern. He's followed by Elizabeth and bardroy. I abruptly the close the door so they could not see what state i was in. "y/n... are you ok?." Elizabeth asked. "Y-yes im fine... you two should return to the ba-" i was interrupted by an angry voice that belonged two ciel. "No! We are leaving this instant!, bardroy take y/n and Elizabeth back to the carriage."

Bardroy nods and carries me there while Elizabeth follows. Not long after Sebastian and ciel comes. Sebastian quickly sits me in his lap and hugs me tightly. I hug him back crying silently.

"Thanks you.."

I wish I could stop causing trouble and learn how to protect myself for once.....

To be continued...