New home

Y/n pov

I tried to get out of the hold of the lavender haired women, but it felt as if my body didn't want to listen to my brain. I look up and see the other butler  and Sebastian following us. The other butler then starts to fight Sebastian, causing them to stop following us. After a while the women and I arrive at a manor about the size of ciel's manor.

She takes me Into a room and lays Me on the bed. "My master will be here shortly.." she says quietly as she snaps then leaves. When she snapped it my body soon felt like I had control of it again.

I sat up quickly and went to the door. When I did the door opened and revealed a blond boy. This is the same boy who hosted that ball although I forgot his name. He came in and closed the door. "Why hello y/n its been a while...do you know why your here?" He asks as he smirks.

"N-no but can you please let me go?" I asked quietly. "You see I can't do that...Claude likes you better then me, which means one of us has to die.." He walks up to me and pulls out a dagger. He then grabs me and stabs me in my stomach.

"And it's not going to be me." He says as he pulls the dagger out and laughs maniacally. I fall to the ground from the pain and pass out. The last thing I hear before passing out is...

"Welcome to your new home..."

Timeskip

I woken up to find myself tied to a chair and in immense pain. The boy was standing in front of me with a whip. "Wow it took you long enough to wake up..now this will be more enjoyable now that you awake.." He says as he smirks he then starts to hit me with the whip as i screamed in pain. He kept doing this for a while until I passed out again.

Sebastian pov

I continue to fight Claude knowing that the women took y/n already. I just couldn't go until I knew he was dead. As I was fighting him I somehow felt pain. It felt as if I was getting hit repeatedly by something. Was y/n in trouble? I immediately went in the direction the demon women took her. I have to get her back...