Chapter 15 - Oooooooo, Somebody's In LOOOOOVVVVEEEE!

Hey people, it's IHeartMiraculous here, with an inspiring video and awesome new chapter! I strongly suggest you watch this video and send it to the people you care about! You don't have to, its only an option. But, it would be nice if you could, we need a lot more smiles in the world!
                                ~Author-Chan

Bridgette's POV
   I examined Felix's throbbing bruise as the party goes back to normal, everyone paying us no attention. It was red and had started to swell excessively. 'It might be internally bleeding...' I think to myself as I hold ice to it.
    Felix shuts his eyes closed and it looks like he's trying to ignore the pain. I mentally scoff and slap him. 'Dumb Felix, always trying to act so tough and bold!'
     Caring for him is seriously no easy task. I tried to take him to the nurse at school after he had  twisted his ankle during tennis practice, but he actually refused and limped off. Felix has always been cold and distant but I've made it my goal for him to warm up to me!
       He'll eventually HAVE to seeing as I know everything about him... What can I say, he's my Senpai! Of course I won't go all Yandere and kill anyone. Well, unless they threaten to kill first, that is.
      I've picked up on a few survival skills from shows and teal life experiences to know the term 'survival of the fittest'. I also have enough skills to know that an ice pack probably won't be enough for his bruise.
     He'll need some painkillers to get through the massive headache he must be having, so a trip to the hospital isn't necessary. But it is his fault he's in this mess. Before we boarded the flight, I told him to call his brother but he said he "None of your business, it'll be a surprise! I'll call when we get to Paris."
     And there we were, on Paris! Before the party again, I said "Call your brother." But of course he ignored me. So now here we are with an upset brother and a bruised brother.
     "Ahhhh... Bridgette! Stop pressing it so hard!" Felix says, bringing me back to him. He takes the ice pack from my grasp and tends to himself. I try to grab it back with a frown but he pulls away.
     "Felix, give it to me do I can help you! Why are you always so stubborn?"
      "Why are you so annoying? I can take care of myself, I don't need you. Why do you always want to bother me, can't you go away?"
    His words sting and it feels like he just shot an arrow of ice through my heart. There's silence between us and I inch away. A-alright.." I stand up slowly and slink away to my room.
     I'm not going to cry, it won't help me or do anything. No, instead, I'm motivated! Motivated to break his boarders and melt the ice that has engulfed his heart! Motivated to make him fall in love with me! Motivated to let him see that we were meant to be!
    The door to my room is wide open and I crawl right down and onto the fluffy carpeting. Music. Music is what I need. I reach for my phone up on my bed and manage to let it slip and fall on my stomach.
    Now which song, which song... I stream through my Pandora playlist, looking for the perfect station to think and sing along to. I eventually settle on Thumbprint radio, since it contains all of my favorite tracks.
    The song "Closer" by the Chainsmokers plays and I mentally groan. Not this song! If I had a dollar for every time I heard this song, I just might be able to afford that Rover they keep talking about! But I let it play anyways, since I know the whole song and like to sing it sometimes.
    So baby pull me Closer

    In the backseat of your Rover

    That I know you can't afford

  Bite that tattoo on your shoulder

Pull the sheets right off the corner

   Of the mattress that you stole

From your roommate back in Boulder

We ain't ever getting older!

    The beat plays and I dance along to it a little. I can't help but love the song. I guess its almost like my love for Felix somehow. Annoying and yet lovable at the same time.
   I know I can't force him to love me or anything but... I just want to be with him. I'm always longing for his touch, his gaze, his everything. I know he can warm up to me, I just need a clever way to make him mine.
     Suddenly, my mind wanders to a joke I saw online. Surely it wouldn't work... Could it? Maybe it could. Maybe, just maybe. I could certainly try, seeing as it's my only idea so far. Well, technically just my only sane one.
   It was an odd plan and hey, it was all I had.

                        ☆♥♥☆
     Creeeeaaakkkk! My door hinges creaks loudly as I try discreetly to sneak out of my room. I said try, since yours truly is failing hard at this. After thinking long and hard and jamming out to Heathens by Twenty One Pilots, I was ready to pop the question. No, not that question!
    I tiptoed down the hall and toward the party which was calming down and ending. 'Oh gosh, he might leave soon, this is my chance!' I bound forward, taking bigger steps and before I know it, I'm in front of Felix Alexander Pharmount Agreste.
    He stares at me expectantly, waiting for me to speak.
    "Well, are you just going to stand here like a tree? What do you want?" He asks, glaring ever so slightly.
    I take a deep breath and  stand up taller.
   "Felix, will you go out with me?" I pinch my eyes shut and peek out from one just a little.
     He's just sitting there. Staring at me. Expressionless. "What?" He finally says.
     'Phew... Oh boy this isn't going well, I have to bring out the backup plan!' I think frantically.
    "Uhhh, can you just repeat what I said?"
    He rolls his eyes yet cooperates. "Will you go out with me?" He asks and I squeal.
     "Yes, a thousand times yes!!!" Of course, I practically shout this, and everyone turns to us.
   "What? What happened?"
    "What'd she say yes to?"
     "Huh? What's up?"
   A chorus of confusion engulfs the room and I eventually yell: "FELIX ASKED ME OUT!"
    The whole room freezes and the confusion seems to die down. But, not all of the confusion does. Felix is practically having a heart attack and is trying to protest against it.
    "B-b-but... I! I didn't... What?!" He stutters and turns flustered for the first time.
   I hear a familiar inhuman shriek of happiness and I can't help but smile.  "Maman, Papa! I'm going on my first date!" I turn around to greet them with open arms and immediately get greeted with a spine crushing hug.
    Felix just watches this whole love fest take place right before his eyes. His protests have died down and seeing my parent's approval, there's nothing he can do about it.

   He is now going on a date with the one and only... ME!