Chapter 8 - Posing and Kisses

A/N: The media above made me laugh SO HARD! Hope you enjoy it and laugh as hard as I did. #SexyPose

Adrien's POV

RING! RING!

The school bell rang, signaling the end of the school day. I walked out to meet Gorilla in front of my limousine. Today, I had a photo shoot for my dad's new clothing line, Gabriel. I hoped into my limo as we sped off for the park. I checked my phone, looking for any missed calls or messages. I have 1 from Nino.
(A/N: Nino is in bold, Adrien is in regular)
Nino: Hey dude! I'm hanging out with Mari and Alya at The Scoop! Where u? You should come chill with us.
Adrien: Sorry, bro. I gotta photo shoot in 30.
Nino: Awww man. You should have came. Oh well, maybe next time.
Adrien: Yeah, maybe next time... Ttyl.
Nino: Ok.
I shut of my phone as we pulled up to the gate of the park. The Gorilla opened the door for me as I climbed out. I took a deep breath of fresh air and sighed to myself. I never really got to hang out with Nino and the girls, but it wasn't my fault I was my fathers best model. The makeup and hair crew, camera crew, and dressing crew were waiting for me.
They ushered me inside a tent and got to work on dressing me. I wore a black shirt with a big bold G in the middle which stood for Gabriel. I wore my Orange Vans and skinny jeans also by my father's company.
Next I was moved to the makeup crew who applied a little bronzer and concealer to my face. They then added a little bit of Vaseline.
Since we didn't have all day, the photographer told me to do a bunch of fierce poses.
"Yes, Adrien! Strike that pose!" He calls out. I jump and fly up into the air. Snap! Click! Chick! The camera captures the moment.
"Ok, we're going to move to the sports center for the next part!"
TimeSkip!
The photo shoot went great as always... The photos look nice too! I head up to my room to look through them.
I smiled to myself as I reviewed my photos. I think these were my best photos yet! I'm sure Marinette would have real fun at my photo shoot. It would be awesome if she came to one. I'd pose for her any day. My mind drifts of to happy thoughts of Marinette's cute smiling face and I caught myself grinning sheepishly.
I tried to wipe this foolish grin off of my face but it's basically plastered on. I growl is a bit of frustration. What is love doing to me? I'm basically daydreaming all day and my mind is basically split up into 4 parts.
1/4 is about Marinette.
1/4 is about modeling.
1/4 is about akuma attacks/ my double life.
1/4 is about my schoolwork.
Lately, I've been so sidetracked because of that beautiful, blue haired girl. I sigh. I can't let love distract me from other things that are important. I try to shake my head to clear my thoughts. It doesn't work that much. Suddenly, an idea hits me out of nowhere.
Perhaps if I went to see Marinette, then that calm my thoughts down and relive my anticipation to see Mari.
"PLAGG, CLAWS OUT!"
A few minutes later...
Tap. Tap. Tap. Tap. Tap. I impatiently wait for Marinette to open up her dang locked window. "Hold on, I'm coming!" A small feminine voice calls from inside. I smile and wait for a few minutes as I recognize that small voice. Marinette.
She comes running to the window and almost trips on a pencil that was on her floors. She opens the latch and I gracefully leap in.
"Why hello my purr-etty purrincess!" I purr at Mari. She blushes a very nice shade of pink. "Hey, Chat. What brings you by?" "Well, I just wanted to see how my princess is doing today. So, how are you?" I slowly walk towards her. She doesn't move or react. Her blush stops.
"W-well, I'm doing good Chat." She replies a bit shakily. I step even closer to her without hesitating. My mind races at the thought of what I'm about to do, but for some reason my body is ignoring my brain and is reacting on its own. I wrap my arms around her waist and pull her a bit closer to my lips. She breathes so softly and feels so delicate in my arms that I'm afraid I might break her if I held too tight. "Well, you'll feel even better after this." I whisper into her ear and she gives a tiny, faint gasp.
I kiss her softly, but with love. She hesitantly kisses back softly while closing her eyes and melting into the kiss. She pushed her fingers through my thick blonde hair and deepened the kiss. I smirk a little and pull away slowly. I let my hands leave her small waist and drop to my sides. Mari opens her eyes and pouts a little.
"What's the matter Purrincess, were you enjoying that? Did you want more?" She blushes pink once again. "S-s-so, what if I did?" She replies. "If you liked it you'll get more." I licked my lips playfully. She gives a nervous little laugh. "R-really?" I nod slightly. "How about we decide again to see if you like it, or not, ok?" She nods her head.
I lean in and kiss her gently. I don't want to be rough on Marinette, who knows how she'll react. I cup her cheeks with my hands and bring her a bit closer. She immediately wraps her arms around my neck. This time, she pulls away. "So, do you like it?" I ask curiously. She nods her head too nervous to speak.
"Well then we're going to have to give you some more." Before I can make a move, Marinette surprises me and kisses me. Hard. Full on. I widen my eyes in utter surprise and am shocked that Marinette would kiss me like this so soon. I recover and kiss her back. She's kissing me softer now. I pull away. She looks embarrassed. "S-sorry Chat. I don't know what got into me."
"Its ok, Mari. Sometimes I can't control myself either." I wrap Mari into a warm hug. She hugs me back and buries her face into my neck. I smile. Why does she have to be so darn CUTE?
I kiss her forehead. I feel her smile into my neck. I wish I could stay like this. Forever. With Mari in my arms.
And as long as there's danger, I'll never let her go.
Ever.

A/N: I'm SO sorry that I haven't updated in forever! You must all hate me now... But to make it up to you guys, I wrote this Chapter! I also wrote Chapter 9 & 10 cause I figured that this short chapter wouldn't be enough... I really hope you enjoyed it. I don't think it was too good but I'll do my very best!

-Fangirl Author.