Chapter 12 - Party Time!

Adrien's POV
I straightened the collar of my shirt in my bathroom, preparing myself for Marinette's Party. I was sweating a bit from being anxious and nervous. Plagg hovered over my shoulder, looking at me through the mirror.
"Well kid, you're finally going to this party. Good thing too! I can finally sleep when this is over! You know I haven't gotten any sleep at all whatsoever, thanks to you shouting and crying in your sleep. You're just here dreaming about Marinette and her family hating you. While I'm being kept up and away from splendid dreams of Camembert and Adventures with Tikki!" He frowns in protest and crosses his arms.
"Well, I guess it's not THAT bad. At least you remember to feed me!" He smiles cheekily.
I chuckle at his last remark but then go back to his other statement.
"True, true. Hey Plagg? Who's this Tikki? This is the second time you've mentioned this girl, but I don't know anything about her! Care to explain?" I turn to Plagg, waiting for a response.
Plagg immediately becomes flustered and his face glows a light shade of pink.
"I- Well, now's not the time to be disscusing my love lif- I mean my Friendships! Yeah Friendships! Tikki is just an old friend, nothing more!" He chuckles nervously and flits around anxiously and changes the topic.
"Hey, don't you have somewhere to be? Cause the party starts at 1:00." I gasp and look down at my Gabriel watch. My eyes widen and I start to panic.
"PLAGG, WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME SOONER! OH FLUFF, WE'RE A MINUTE LATE!" I burst out of my bathroom, whirling around my room like a cyclone of worry and happiness. Plagg rolls his eyes at my drmatic reaction as if to say "See what I have to put up with?". Well excuse me Plagg, if I'm worried about my future with the girl of my dreams!
I brush my hair and messily apply some gel to my hair. I grab my phone, keys and two rolls of Camembert cheese which was in a small pouch and stuff it in my pocket. "Come on Plagg, let's Party."

                      ♥♡♥♡♥

I arrived at the party at 1:20, not that late. I had stopped to pick up flowers for Bridgette as a sign of friendship. I nervously rang the doorbell and waited patiently as I heard sounds of voices and laughter from beyond the door. Finally, a smiling face opens the door. Marinette's sister.
   They look so alike so I blush deeply, her sweet face reminding me of beautiful Marinette.
She laughs and welcomes me with open arms. Literally. She squeezes me in a tight hug happily then let's go of me.
    "I'm guessing you're Adrien! Mari has told me a lot about you," She notices the flowers in my hands and smirks. "And who might those be for?" I know what she's hinting but I deny it. "These actually aren't for Marinette, they're for you!"
    "Really? Wow, nobody here got me flowers!You didn't need to you know!" She says with a huge smile on her face as she takes the flowers.
    "Well, I wanted to bring them anyways, so please enjoy them!" I offer her a smile back. "Thanks! Oh where are my manners?! Come in!" She ushers me in and I walk self consciously into the hall way, right behind Marinette's sister, shutting the door behind me. As we walk slowly, I notice an array of pictures hung on the walls. I stop for a second to look at them. I smile to myself as I do.

 I smile to myself as I do