Chapter 10 - Memories and Mysteries!

A/N I LOVE THIS PICTURE TOO MUCH XD. I died.

Adrien's POV
I detransformed in my room. Plagg came flying out of my ring, tired. "Adrien... I'm hungry..." He whines.  
          I barely hear what he says as I keep trying to register my new piece of information on Marinette. SHE HAS A SISTER?! I had no idea and when I first heard my pride and confidence crumbled into ash.
       But I managed to plaster on a fake smile and acted cool and said "I never knew you had a sister, Mari." I said the dumbest thing I could have ever said! I had thought I knew everything about Marinette.
        Its almost like my duty as her lover, at least I think so... It is my duty to know everything about her so I can treat her right!
        Oh jeez... Now I sound like her knight in shining armor... Or in this case, leather.
        Well, I suppose that I can't know EVERYTHING about Marinette. I mean, she probably has some things she wants to keep private. Its not like I'm going to stalk her finding out every bit of Marinette's life.
       Speaking of siblings, that reminds me of my brother, Felix. I haven't seen him in a few years, actually. He moved away to some really high, and great school somewhere in London.
      I didn't really miss him that much because when he was still in Pari, he was cold, distant, and serious towards me. Kind of like winter.
      But sometimes we shared little moments where he was nice, kind and warm and we had laughed and talked before he was whisked away back into his studies. Maybe we'd share a few of those moments again someday when he comes to visit again.
         I snap back to reality when Plagg's hungry belly and complaining grow louder. "Sorry, Plagg. I was thinking about Marinette's sister. I'll go get you some Camembert."
     I walk out of my room and shut the door behind me, not wanting anybody to come in my room. I jog down the stairs and when I reach the landing I give a little hop. Yeah, its not very mature but I'm still a kid right?
As I walk down our empty hallway, I glance at the walls. Articles of my dad's work is up against the wall in picture frames. I stop walking to stare hard at the line of pictures next to me. Its a line of pictures of my family.

 Its a line of pictures of my family