New Life chapter two

When Elizabeth got to school, James was leaning on the pillar. His face lit up as he laid his eyes on Elizabeth in her school uniform. As she passed he started walking next to her. "Were you waiting for me?" Elizabeth asked. James gave her a look of question. "Don't be full of yourself, Girly. I just happen to be walking in with you," he said giving her a playful nudge with his elbow. She laughed as they opened the front door to the school. "Hey peaches," Preston said placing his hand atop her head. James flicked him. Preston retaliated by punching his arm, and not in a friendly manor. What they didn't notice was that Elizabeth has already walked away. Her ears shook with pain as a high pitched voice screamed," Oh my god! The Prince! How are you my Prince!" Edward paid no attention to his biggest fan and walked strait ahead to Elizabeth. The fan girl's face broke into heartbreak face as he ignored her. He keeled down in front of Liz, took her hand, kissed it, then said," Good day my queen." Liz laughed," Since you're a Prince, that means I'm your mom." He broke into a nervous sweat as he waved his arms, "No no,I didn't mean that." Liz assured him out was okay. She had an art project to work on, so she headed for the art room. And like baby ducklings, all the boys followed her. She sat in her regular spot, next to Steve. He was doing a 2d piece while Liz started a sculpture. At this point, only someone that knew what it was going to be could tell. She was working on it while the others were fighting. "You're bickering like old women," Liz said with a small laugh. They all froze and blushed as they stared at the ground. From then on they just talked to Liz. She was the glue in this friend group. Without her, they would probably kill each other. The bell rang, and they walked to the classroom. "On time for the first time in history, Mr Viper," the teacher said while following Preston with his eyes. "I have a good one now. She rubs off on me," he replied, winking at Liz. She gave a small laugh and continued setting up for class. Today they just had to do a worksheet then they were free to do whatever. Liz finished fairly quickly. She got out her phone, turned on music, and leaned back in her chair. James finished not long after; he whispered, "Can I listen with you." They say in the corner of the room on a beanbag. James crossed his legs and wrapped his arm around her shoulder while playing on his phone. Elizabeth didn't mind, it just made her face red. "You okay? Looks like you have a fever," James said, pressing his hand gently on her forehead." I'm fine," Liz said pushing his hand away softly. The bell rang, and Liz told the guys to go on because she had to finish packing up. She was stopped by that fan girl mid step. "You are the luckiest girl alive and yet the most shameful," the girl said in a chilling tone. "Wha-," Liz tried to say but the girl cut her off. "Prince Edward is crushing hard on you and only you. And you have the nerve to flirt with those other boys, too!" she said giving Liz the death stare. "What!" Liz began,"Listen you psychotic  fan girl, I'm not flirting with anybody. Not Edward, not James, and not Preston. If you love your Prince so much, Why don't you go out with him." The girl got red faced with anger, but Liz just brushed her side. James was standing on the outside of the door frame. He heard every word. He started walking away near the group. When Liz walks out the door, she saw Preston about to swing at James. She ran at full speed. All of the sudden, everything goes slow motion. Liz catches Preston's fist in mid swing. Most people fail to realize Liz is scarily strong. "Liz," Preston says looking at his fist in her hand. "Idiots. Can't I leave you alone for two freaking seconds," she said in a low voice. She lets go and walks to her next class in silence. They looked at her in disbelief. That conversation must have struck something with her, James said to himself.
    The rest of the day was quiet. Elizabeth practically ignored everyone. She finished all her work, no disruption. By the time eighth period rolled around, she had blown off lots of steam. As she sculpted, she felt bad. Am I leading all of them on? I don't want any of them to get hurt, I care about all of them, Liz said in her subconscious. "What's the matter, sad sack," Steve said poking her rough nose. "Oh, nothing. I think I snapped though," Liz said scratching her face and getting clay on it. "I saw that," Jailee said startling Elizabeth, "You seemed so mad at the guys." Liz let out a big sigh. "How can I make it up to them," Liz said. Her eyes landed on the glob of clay in front of her. BINGO, she thought.