First Day chapter one

The cool wind blew the changing leaves of fall across the school window. Elizabeth sat at her desk in the new school. All prepared for the new school year. She wasn't the best student but she was up there. There were the brains, geeks, royals, cool kids, and the bad kids. Handful by handful the other students filed in the class room. The bell rings, and about ten minutes later a viper kid walks in and looks Elizabeth in the eye." That's my seat sweat heart. But your pretty cute so I'll let you have it. Preston by the way," he said with a grin. Elizabeth's ears twitched and she blushed as she stared into his diamond shaped eyes. " Don't contaminate the good students, stupid snake," said a mysterious boy in the seat next to Elizabeth. "No-one asked you, you self licking fur ball,"Preston yelled as his cheeks turned slightly pink. "Don't even pay attention to him, Girly. He's just a tube sock mixed with humanimal DNA at best,"the mystery boy said. Elizabeth was partially confused and partially flattered as she said," It's OK, he wasn't hurting me or anything. My name's Elizabeth." The cool kid stroked Elizabeth's hair softly," Mine's James." Elizabeth have never gotten this much attention from anyone before, let alone boys. What its happening, she thought to herself. James found himself lost in Elizabeth's bright blue oceans for eyes. "It's prince Edward,"squealed an annoying typical middle school girl. The blonde-headed, green eyed, rabbit boy walked into the class room. Rubbing the back of his neck, he said, " Sorry I'm late. I hope I'm not causing any trouble." The teacher walked in the room a minute later and repeated his statement. Elizabeth leaned over to James and whispered, "Who's 'Prince Edward' anyway." He looked at her star struck.  She might be the first humanimal girl not to be in love with 'Prince Edward'. Maybe I can convince her that he's horrible, James thought as he stared at Elizabeth. "He's a narcissistic, tidy, little rodent boy," James said trying to play it cool. " Oh," Elizabeth looked up at Edward, " Thanks, I was about to introduce myself, but I'm not going to bother now." Even after she said that James saw her looking at him periodically.

      When their first period was over, Elizabeth walked to her next class. Coincidentally the boys were in the same class as her again. But this time The Prince sat next to Elizabeth, and James sat behind her, playing with her hair. Preston sat on on her, left licking his fangs. The teacher was on time in this class. She put an extremely complicated problem on the board. Elizabeth was the only panda in the room, and in under a minute and a half she raised her hand to give answer. Everyone looked up in amazement. " She is a panda, why are you so surprised," James said twirling her  hair around his finger. " Your a very smart girl, it's astounding how fast you solved that, even for a panda," Edward said as swept his hair back. " No dip Sherlock, " Preston said, looking Edward strait in the eye. This went of for a while. And then this moment repeated multiple time. Elizabeth was relieved as the bell rang.

---8th Period--- 

It was her last period and Elizabeth made her way to the art room. She wasn't good at anything except anime art, but she wanted to try. She finally was away from all of them, no prince, no bad boy, no cool kid, just quietness. She sat at the giant black table. A familiar puppy girl sat next to her on the right. Elizabeth remembered her from her math class. A geek. Just before the bell rang, a small puppy boy walked in. He was wearing bold black glasses with an out of fashion sweater and faded jeans with grey vans. He took the seat on Elizabeth's left. He adjusted his glasses as he pulled out a drawing journal. From the corner of her eye, Elizabeth saw anime fan art and super hero show personas. He's a geek, as well. Wonder what his name is, thought Elizabeth. The boy caught Elizabeth starring at his notebook. "I know they're terrible. But I like them," he said in a quiet voice. "No!"Elizabeth said looking in his puppy eyes, "I really like them. They're better than mine. Look." Elizabeth took out her sketches and showed him. There was no shadowing, bad color scheme, and terrible proportions. The geek laughed as he said," I guess you're right. Hi, I'm Steve. Your a geek to I suppose. Odd for a panda though." "No, I'm a brain. I just happen to like anime," Elizabeth said looking at her sorry excuse for art. This all caught the attention of the girl on the right. "I think I have each of you in at least one class. Jailee's the name," she said I a peppy but soft voice. Elizabeth and Steve said hi and they talked about anime, manga, and other geeky subjects. The bell rang, and Elizabeth got on her bus and listened to music the whole way home. What she didn't know was that her life had changed permanently. No normal school life ever again.