Druken nights- AU

Start from the beginning

He thought they were going to have a walk along near the Great Lake, like promised. He was lied to. He was stopped when somebody pulled on his arm as he was striding through the halls, which just so happened to be Potter. He didn't really pull his arm; he ran into him, catching his hand in the process.
"Fuck! Potter! You're too drunk. What are you doing out here?"
"Finding you!" He giggled, tugging on his shirt as he got up, "Come join the party, honey."
"Honey? No, Potter. Go back-"
"No! I want to stay with youuuuu." He hiccuped and buried his face into Dracos clothes in embarressment, making the blond smile and blush.
"Why?"
"You need to look after me, said Ron. No! Hermy said!"
"Who on earth is Hermy?"
"Hermioneeee!" He snarled, slapping his chest as if he should know.
"Woah, okay! Sorry!" He pried the other off of him, glanced around to see if anybody was watching, before sighing and holding him at arms length on both shoulders.

"Do you...wish to come with me... to the Black Lake?" He hesitantly asked.
"Yesssss! Yes please! Can we kiss there?"
"Kiss-Wha-no! No kissing!" He frowned strictly and furrowed his brows. He knew somebody would get so wasted that they'd want a make out session with somebody; why did that dirty person have to be Potter, and why'd he have to be the victim?
Potter began to wail loudly, and in hope that no teachers had heard, he covered the others mouth with his hand.
"Shush!"
"Do I get a kiss?"
"No."
"Can we cuddle when we get there, then?"
"You needy-" He cut himself off with a deep intake of breath at the others pout, "Alright. Fine. Come along, Mr dickhead."
The other was giggling as he clung onto the boy who was desperately trying to pull him down the hall.
"Can we go bed insteadddd?" He slurred, yawning, "I'm too tired..."
"But..." He looked longingly towards the front of the castle until his thoughts hit him. He knew Potter needed him more right now; he was too drunk to even know where he was going.
"Honey?"
"Huh? Will you stop calling me that, Potter?" He huffed and tried pulling him in the opposite direction to the Gryffindor dorms.
"Dracooooo?"

The boy was stumbling before he collapsed onto the ground.
"Are you alright?!" The blond rushed to his side to see him laughing again. With a sigh, he decided it'd be quicker to just pick him up.
So he did. At first he threw him over his shoulder, until he felt a firm slap on his arse and his top lifting up to place a kiss on his back. This then resulted into him putting the boy down, lecturing him on not touching him, and then scooping him up bridal style.
"And don't even think about kissing me." He muttered as Harry's lips drew closer to his cheek.
"Please?" He begged.
"No."
"One!" He quickly pecked Draco's cheek, and Malfoy could feel his hot breath radiate heat across his whole face, where he then got the whiff of butterbeer. As he got to the Gryffindor common room, he was suprised when Harry let out a loud shriek infront of the fat lady portrait, who jumped awake and gasped.

"I'M NOT SLEEPING ALONE!" He yelled, "TAKE ME TO YOURS PLEASE, HONEY!"
"Shush, calm down!" He ordered, glancing apologetically at the raging portrait. He chose that it would be a better idea to take the screaming boy back to his room.
When he turned around, Harry calmed his sobs and tightened his grip on the others sweater.
"I have nightmares sleeping alone." He grumbled, hiccuping again, "S-sorry for yelling."
"It's, er, alright. I have nightmares too." He smiled when the other widened his eyes and jumped up, wrapping his arms around the others neck. It made it hard trying to get into the dungeons, but it worked.
"Let me helllpppp youuuuuu then!"
He ignored the looks he was getting from his apparantly not-so-drunk Slytherins who were back and only went for food and out of boredom (clearly), whilst he travelled through the dorm, talking to Potter who was tiredly draped in his arms. As he finally got to his room, which he luckily didn't share, he wandered in and gently placed Harry down onto the bed.