Pein x Reader; Child Moments

"Come to mommy!" You cheered, crouching to her height with your arms out open.

Your daughter, (Daughter/Name), was on the floor gumming her fist. She brightened at your smiling expression, giving a cute toddler laugh.

Pein chuckled at you from his desk. "You know she can't walk yet."

You pouted. "But she needs to learn!!"

"Then teach her, don't expect her to suddenly know. Here, watch." He stood up, crouching in front of her. He gently picked her up by the arms, letting her stand a little by herself.

She swayed a bit, stumbling. He held his arms out to her, watching as she stumbled into his arms. "See? Teach her."

"Ooo super daddy." You teased, then crouched beside him.

He kissed the side of your head before standing. He watched as you repeated his actions over and over again. He secretly smiled at you, loving the view of his family.

"Ma ma!"

You both froze, looking at your daughter. She grinned widely, waving around her fists. You couldn't help but to laugh, picking her up. You spun around with her, earning more cute toddler laughs. "Did you say 'ma ma'?" You cooed, already knowing the answer.

"Ma ma!" She repeated like it's the only word in the dictionary. Well, it is in hers.

Pein chuckled and stood up, stopping you from spinning more. He wrapped one arm around your waist, pulling you up close to him. Your daughter was in the middle of you two as he leaned in and kissed you.

You kissed him back, a goofy smile plastered on your face from earlier. Halfway through your affection showing action, your precious angel started hitting Pein's chest. "Ma ma! Ma! Ma ma!" She growled.

Pein pulled back, looking down at her. "It seems she got jealous."

"Oh no, Pein you have some competition now." You teased, kissing the top of her head.

She squealed, which was soon mixed with Pein's slight laughter. Moments like these were hard to come by, especially when you worked in an organization for criminals. But you were happy, your family was the best thing that's ever happened to you.

Even if they were a bit crazy at times.

Hey! I thought Pein needed some love too, so I gave you guys a technical drabble. It was cute though, you gotta admit that :3 anyways, if I were to make a Yuri!!! On Ice Oneshot Book, would any of guys read it? I'm kinda skeptical about writing one, cause idk if I'll get reads on it or not.

EventhothatstotallynotwhyIwritehehe

I'm kidding XD I write for you guys, not reads or votes. Tho all of your votes and comments mean alot to me! I didn't expect this book to get so popular, we're at 112k people! Whoop whoop! It's all thanks to you guys, I love you all!