Older Sister!Reader x Younger Sister!Hinata

A/N: Yes, this is a very short one shot. I think Hinata is often over looked, so I thought I'd give her a short little chapter :3 She's my 3rd favorite Naruto Girl, right under Kushina and Tsunade. Anyways, enjoy~!

You sighed softly at the sight on front of you. Your younger sister by two years sat on the grass, crying. Why? Because your cousin came by and gave her a hard time.

"Hinata." You called softly, sitting down beside her.

She immediately hugged you, crying into your chest. "W-why does he hate m-me?" She sobbed.
You gently played with her hair, letting her cry on you. "Look, Neji doesn't hate you. He loves you. It's just he thinks you're too nice to be the heir to the Main House."

"But I t-thought that's you.."

You shook your head. "No, I stepped down years ago. I want you to be the heir, and Neji knows that. He's trying to toughen you up. Trust me, soon he'll learn to accept your personality."

She slowly looked up at you and smiled, her eyes red and puffy. "Thank you, Onee-san."

You giggled and stood up, forcing her to her feet. "I bet you can't beat me."

She playfully smirked. "I bet I can."

The two of you sparred for the rest of the day, and little did you two know about the boy watching you.

Neji leaned against a tree, his arms crossed.

That's why they're sisters.