Sasuke x Reader

"Sasuke can we please stop!!?" Karin whined.

You winced at her annoying voice and sighed. Sasuke has asked you to join his team and help him do whatever he needs. All five of you had just recently joined the Akatsuki, claiming to get more power.

You of course didn't trust the organization and completely aposed against the idea but did anyone listen to you? Nope.

"No." Sasuke replied coldly.

It was already night time and the young Uchiha refused to stop. You, being the nice person you are, decided to step in.

"Sasuke, it is getting late." You said gently.

Sasuke sighed and stopped walking. "Fine, we'll make camp here."

Suigetsu smirked and put an arm over your shoulders. "Good job." He said and used his free hand to sip from his water bottle.

You giggled and let him. You weren't dating, you just grew up with him so you two are like best friends. You looked up to see black orbs staring at you, jealousy burning in them.

Suigetsu took notice and grinned, leaning down and whispered in your ear, "Sasuke is jealous~"

You nodded. "I see that."

"Suigetsu, help Jugo set up the tents." Sasuke snapped coldly and then turned away.

The white haired boy sighed and nodded, walking away from you and helped Jugo.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The night soon came and you quietly sneaked out of the tent, tip toeing away from the camp site.

You came to a hill close by and laid down on it, looking up at the stars. You absent mindedly began to point out the constellations.

"What are you doing here?"

You squeaked in surprise and looked up to see Sasuke leaning over you, frowning.

"S-Sasuke.. it's you." You smiled and laid back down. "I couldn't sleep."

He nodded and sat down beside you, his legs propped up so his knees jutted up. You two sat in silence for awhile until the young Uchiha broke it.

"(First-Name), what do you think of.. me?" He asked quietly.

Your (Eye/Color) orbs scanned his expression. "Well that was random." You said with amusement. "I think you're quiet, you have an understandable goal, and you should smile more."

He stared at your face, his eyes darting over your mouth.

"So Sasuke," You started and looked back up at the stars. "Have you ever thought about the future?"

"That's random." He mocked you from earlier playfully. "But yes, I have. Now that Itachi is dead, I want to revive the Uchiha Clan."

You nodded. "Have you ever thought about with who?"

He smirked. "Yes, I have actually."

You blinked. "Who?" You asked, sitting up.

He leaned over and gave you a quick peck on the lips. "Does that answer your question?"

You went wide eyed. "Not re-"

Before you could finish he gave you another peck on the lips. "I love you." He muttered quietly.

You giggled and tackle hugged him. "I love you too, Sas-uke-kun~"