Sasuke x Reader Songfic

Note: This one goes along to the song "You Belong With Me" by Taylor Swift. I'm sorry if you don't hate Sakura (But I do so this was very easy for me lol) other than that enjoy~

You sighed as you walked through Konoha, your ninja pouch nearly suffocating you since it was tied around your waist ten times harder, but you strolled through with your head down.

You didn't want to come through the streets, cause you didn't want to "accidentally" bump into your best friend, and secret crush, with his girlfriend. You thought she didn't deserve someone like him, but being the nice friend you are, you stayed back.

"Oh, hey (First/Name)!" A familiar annoying feminine voice giggled.

'God kill me now. Pleaseee.' You mentally pleaded.

You turned around to see non other than Sasuke and Sakura clinging to his arm. 'Great.' You sighed, but then put up a fake smile.

"Hi guys." You waved.

Sasuke was actually glad to see you. Little did you know, Sakura got on his nerves. Sakura turned to look at Sasuke and she smiled innocently. "Hey baby, can we go get something to eat?"

Sasuke looked at her, then you. "Hn. Whatever."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

It was now dark and you were on your way to your house. You blinked when you saw Sakura and Sasuke outside of his house.

You're on the phone with your girlfriend,

She's upset, she's goin off about something that you said

Cause she doesn't, get your humor like I do

"Baby, can you tell me something before I go~?" She said seductively.

He smirked. "Yeah, you ate alot of food earlier."

You giggled, that was pretty funny. Sakura however gasped dramatically.

"Did you just call me fat!?" She shouted. "Hmph, screw you Uchiha." She said, and then began walking away like the preppy girl she is.

Sasuke blinked, not expecting that. He shrugged and walked into his house. You soon did the same and plopped down on your bed, turning on music from your music player.

I'm in the room, it's a typical Tuesday night,

I'm listening to the kind of music she doesn't like

And she'll never understand your story like I do

You were the only person who understood how he felt. You both had lost your family years ago due to your clans' massacre.

She wears short skirts,
I wear tee shirts!
She's cheer captain
I'm on the bleachers!

Dreamin' about the day you wake up and find that what you're lookin for has been here the whole time!

If you can see that I'm the one who understands you!

Been here all along so why can't you see!

You belong with me! Yeah you belong with me!

Early the next day you slowly woke up and got dressed. You giggled at your reflection in the mirror and then walked outside.

Once you got to your destination, the park, you sat on a bench and pulled out your favorite scroll, reading it.

"Seat taken?" Sasuke asked.

You squeaked and looked up, but smiled in relief. "No, g-go ahead."

He nodded and sat beside you, placing both hands behind his head. "Sakura is coming after me soon." He sighed.

Your face fell, but you quickly hid it with your scroll when you saw Sakura coming over.

Walking the streets with you and your worn out jeans

I can't help thinking this is how it aught to be

Laughing on the park bench thinkin to myself,

"Hey isn't this easy~?"

He quickly turned to you and gave you one of his rare smiles before going back to a scowl with Sakura stopped in front of him.

And you've got a smile that could light up this whole town

Haven't seen it in awhile since she brought you down

You say you're fine I know you better than that

Hey what you doing with a girl like that!?

She wears high heels,

I wear sneakers!

She's cheer captain and I'm on the bleachers!

Dreamin about the day, when you wake up and find that what you're looking for

Has been here the whole time! If you can see that I'm the one who understands you

Been around all along so why can't you see? You belong with me! Yeah you belong with me! Have you thought just maybe, you belong with me!

Later that night you sat on your bed criss cross, staring down at your blanket when a loud knock was heard at your door.

Oh I remember you, driving to my house in the middle of the night

You quickly got up and opened the door to see a soaked Sasuke. You frowned and pulled him inside, closing the door behind you.

"Me and Sakura got in a fight." He mumbled.

I'm the one who makes you laugh when you know you're about to cry!

"Hey, maybe she needs her evil lair alone time." You smiled, trying to cheer him up.

He chuckled at your joke, tears stinging the corners of his eyes.

And I know your favorite songs and you tell me about your dreams

"It's storming outside. And I know for a fact you're afraid of lightning." He stated.

You blushed lightly. "S-so? I'll be fine."

He shook his head and threw you over his shoulder. You squeaked in surprise, mainly because his shoulder is wet and freezing, and he carried you back to your room. He threw you on the bed and climbed in with you.

He slowly slid an arm around your frame like you two always did as children and you scooted closer to him. "You know what." He said after a period of silence. "One day, I want to restore my clan."

Think I know where you belong, think I know it's with a me~~~

Can't you see that I'm the one who understands you? Figure out, I'm lost so why can't you see?

You belong with me!

You looked over at him and smiled. He smiled back and leaned down, capturing your lips in a kiss. "I've always loved you. Not Sakura."

You kissed him back eagerly. "I love you too!"

Yeah, you belong with me.