Kakuzu x Reader

A/n: So I got about three requests for a Kakuzu x reader, so here it is! And to everyone else who requested something I promise I'm working on them, it's just taking a while and I'm sorry! But anyways, enjoy! Even tho it's probably terrible >-<
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

You nervously bit your bottom lip, scanning the five cards in your hand. If you lose, you lose bragging rights and 20,000 ryo. The man across from you smirked and put on his best poker face, trying to cover his smirk up.

"We already know I won, so just give up." Kakuzu sighed, really wanting that money that lays on the table.

You shook your head. "Nah, I'm pretty sure I'll win."

Your statement sounded more confident than you actually are. You gulped nervously, drawing another card.

"Well, full house." He said simply and laid his cards down.

You pouted and laid your three of a kind. "You're evil." You accused him. "You definitely cheated."

He rolled his eyes and stood up, taking the money. "No, I didn't."

You huffed and crossed your arms over your chest. "That's not fair at all."

"I'm not the one making bets." He said, folding the money and putting it in his wallet. He then walked away, heading towards his room in the base.

"Jerk!" You called after him, frowning. You stand up, not even cleaning the cards from the table.
The rest of that week, you were constantly making bets over everything. Who could get ready faster, who could put up with Hidan the longest, who could come back from a mission with the least scratches.

Every. Single. One. EVERY. SINGLE. ONE. You lost.

Eventually, the brunette noticed your behaviour and stopped you on your way to your room.

"Here to make another bet?" You ask darkly, agitated beyond Hidan's life span.

"May I remind you that you're the one calling all of the shots." He frowned, not appreciating your snappy tone.

"Well if you wouldn't rub in your success then it wouldn't matter!"

"I only rub it in to Hidan."

"Yeah, well, that's a lie." You pouted, crossing your arms and sticking your nose in the air.

Kakuzu grabbed your chin ((not very gently mind you)), and moved so you were forced to look him in the eye.

"Don't you use that attitude with me." He growled, glaring down at you.

"Don't be such a smartass!"

He took a deep breath through his nose and glared.

"If you do that again I won't be afraid to rape you."

You blink, but then grin. "Who said I didn't want you to?"

It was his turn to blink, but he didn't grin. "Excuse me?"

Your face dropped. "Oh.."

He sighed, leaning down and planting a gentle kiss on your lips. Before you could kiss back, he pulled away.

"Who said I didn't want to?"