"No...I do not wish to have a child, Sirus."

His face said it all. "We will try again, Esmeralda. This is not up for discussion. I have broken many rules for you but one that will not be broken is having an heir."

How could he say something like that? "Am I supposed to be overjoyed by that? You killed everything I love and you think breaking a few rules when you are King is supposed to impress me?"

He glared at me. "As I said before, this is not up for discussion."

So he would force me again. That is good to know. I do not know why I thought maybe he would give up. But he is a beast and I am his wife. His property. "Please leave me alone."

"I will call on a maid to help you." After saying that...he left. He would not do that to me again. I would fight.

I heard a soft knock on the door. "Your highness?"

"Come in." I was expecting to see Chelsea...but no. It was another maid I had seen around the castle. I felt odd being half naked in front of this woman. "Where's Chelsea?" I asked her.

I hadn't seen her in a few days. After she role down in my arms...I hadn't seen her. She looked away. "Where. Is. Chelsea?" I asked again making her look up at me with wide eyes.

"She has gone missing. No one can find her, your highness."

**********
I wasn't able to go to sleep. My stomach pains, thinking about Chelsea, thinking about giving Sirus an heir. I had no comfort. I did not want Eddie in her while I menstruate. Sirus would probably die if I requested to talk with Rowan. In my bed and not properly dressed. And I couldn't even speak with Chelsea because she was missing....

Matter of fact...I need to speak with Rowan. If she had been missing for a few days now...that would be around the time that Rowan wanted to meet with her. Did he have something to do with her absence?

I threw the covers off of me and slowly got up. Taking all my strength, I managed to hobble over to my dresser. The large bulky cloth I had between my legs made it difficult to walk normally. Plus the stomach pains. Beastly women didn't bleed and so the thinnest cloth they had was not so thin..and looked odd. I would just have to wear a bulky dress.

I managed to get my dress on...but I could not lace it up in the back. I walked over to the door and opened it. The devil was walking down the hallway.

"Oh, just the Queen I was searching for." Fiona smiled, as I sighed, turning around. "Oh your back is exposed...would you appreciate my assistance?"

I attempted to minimize my evident attitude. "If you could." She was tying it incredibly to tight but would I say anything? No. "thank you," I breathed out, as I turned around stiffly. She was frowning. "What is the problem?"

"I heard you were bleeding from...a place. I didn't believe it till now! Ugh, that smell is horrid. Smells like blood and an hot iron sword." I glared at her, as I tried to smell. I smelt nothing! "You with your weak human nose of course wouldn't smell it."

"Why have you come here?" I asked, as she smiled as she watched me wince in pain. I know she didn't visit just to smell me and leave. Or make fun of me. I actually do. Or put it past her. She is a horrid woman

"I wanted to visit you. See how you are. I am attempting to be kinder to you since my brother has told me to." How sweet. "Now I came here to look for my brother. I am about to punish a servant."

Whoever that servant is..I feel bad for her! "What servant?" Speaking of servant..."Do you know where Chelsea is?"

Recovering," she smiled.