Chapter: 36

Casey
"You are over reacting" Mak says looking up at her laptop screen while doing her homework.

"I know I am" I sigh looking at Mak through the screen of FaceTime.

"Is there a reason why? I mean, you love Jonas. You would never blow up on him like that for no reason" Mak says writing down another answer on her paper.

"I was mad because he though I was un loyal. He still thinks I'm un loyal. He wants un loyal I'll give it to him" i conclude.

"Don't do that. He was just holding your hand! Give him another chance" Mak says with a stern look.

"You're right" I nod.

"Good night" MAK says hanging up.

To: Jonas ❤️😍🌚-we need to talk come here

Before I could breathe Jonas busted through the door.he plopped down next to me engulfing me in a hug.

"Before-you-say-anything-i-want-you-to-know-love-you!" He said so fast I hadn't even had a breath since I texted him.

"Can we forget about me blowing up on you?" I question.

"Of course" Jonas smiles letting out a sigh.

"Good" was all i had to say. We just lied there until our eyes grew heavy and we drifted off into a deep sleep.

~next morning~

"Rise and shine!" Weston yells.

"Go back to sleep Weston !" I groan rolling over opening my eyes coming face to face with Jonas.

"Hi" he says smiling a big goofy smile.

"Dork"

"Weirdo"

"Puking" Weston says clanging two pans together.

"I didn't get no sleep cuz a y'all you ain't gunna get no sleep cuz a me!" Weston sings clanging the pans.

"Where did you even get those ?!" I question running after him.

"Please don't hurt me !" Weston pleads as I cornered him. I walked up to him and smacked him lightly in the face and then turned around running into Mark.

"Hey Cee!" Mark says with a goofy smile.

"Hello Mark" I say smiling back.

"Hello Casey" Mark says back... is it bad that I got butterflies and most likely blushed a bright red.

Mario comes behind me and hugs me spinning me around.

"Morning best friend" Mario says placing me on the ground.

"Mario!" I say happily.

Nicole walks into the room in her duck onesie and yawns.

"Good mornin" she says drowsily. Mario walks to her and scoops her up into a hug kissing her cheek.

"Goooood morning Nicole" he says with a smirk. Nicole blushes and smiles like the cutie she is.

"It is now" she says.

"Still puking" Weston says clanging the pans together for the last time.