Chapter: 32

A/N
Ok so I'm writing a long chapter of just Mak and Janessa. This is kinda like little blurbs of what would have happened had I continued their point of views until the end. (They will go into the future but when I continue caseys POV it will stay present day) got it? Good.

~JANESSA POV~
*Julian and Janessa ages 20 (Julian) and 18 (Janessa)*

Julian and I have been going strong since that night in Atlanta years ago. We have broke up twice over stupid things but right now we are all good. Julian lives in my town now where he goes to college. I'm finishing my last year of high school.

*janessa and Julian ages 24 and 22*

Julian is taking me to some fancy restaurant and I think he might propose. I dress nicely and make sure I look perfect. At the restaurant we sit and he begins to talk.

"Ok so you are probably wondering why I brought you here, and before I continue I'm just gunna say. You are the sweetest most kind woman I know. I couldn't imagine life without you" I nod smiling waiting for him to continue. He reaches over grabbing my hands across the small table.

"I'm going away, for five years" he says shattering my heart into a million pieces. "To join the military"

I cry messing my makeup up and my life.

"That's g-great Julian I just uh um I'm sorry" I say wiping my tears. I noticed him tearing up but he quickly coughed to cover it up.

"I'm so sorry Ness but, it's good money and it's what I've wanted to do. I can't pass it up" he sighs rubbing circles into my hand "I'll be able to provide for you"

"I understand" I lie. The truth is... I didn't.

But I waited, and waited. And eventually I got tired of waiting and I had to see him. But I waited after I got tired of waiting.

And he came home. He said he had time to think and he didn't love me anymore....

Sike!!! He came home and we were rolling in the dough! And we lived a middle class life we haven't gotten married yet but, who knows!

~MAK POV~
*ages 25 (Justin) and 23(Mak )
Justin and I were watching the movie suicide squad as a throwback with his entire family and some of mine. Justin pauses the movie and flicks on the lights.

"I have an announcement to make!" He yells. I face palm.

"Go on!" I say settling into the couch.

"Stand up beautiful" he says making me blush.

"Ok what now" I say rolling my eyes. When he gets down on one knee I about die.

"Will you marry me?" He asks smiling.

"Of course!" I say back hugging him happily.

*day of wedding*

As I walked down the isle in my dress I felt eyes on me. Casey was holding the tail of my dress as my maid of honor and Justin was waiting for me. (Raegan was the best man 😶🙃😂)

As I halted in front of Justin I stared at him ready for the vows

'Stop checking me out' he mouthed.

'You wish' I mouth back.

'You dorks' Casey mouths to us causing me to giggle.

*one year later*

"Hey Casey glad you could make it!" I say letting her in Justin and I's house.

"So I got this for you" I say pulling out a short that says 'proud godmother'

"Oh my gawd!" She yells hugging me and looking down at my stomach.

"Hi it's aunt Casey !" She says.

*****