Chapter:17

(MAK. CASEY. JANESSA)

~JANESSA POV~

The girls and I got ready and headed out to the car to wait for cam and the boys. Casey and mak complained of drowsiness but I sat in a daze.

"We are gunna miss the plane!" Casey yells out of nowhere throwing her hands up. As if on cue the boys file out the door. Half of them filed into cams car and the other half into Arron's car.

Julian and Jovani, Mario, Blake and Justin rode in the other car so I sat in between mak and Joey. Casey and mark sat in the two seats before that and Jonas sat in the front.

"I'm going to sleep" Mak announced causing me to nod as she placed her head on my shoulder. I then began to drift off as well.

~MAK POV~

I woke up to the sound of the trunk opening and Joey jumping out of the car arousing both Janessa and I.

"Time to fly to Seattle sleeping beauties" Casey says jumping out of the car causing me to groan loudly.

"Lets go meet some supporters" I say dragging myself up and following everyone to the checkin desk.

-on the plane-
I sat next to Casey and Mario who sat laughing for some unknown reason. For some reason I think they have an inside joke that no one knows about. They are like best friends almost better friends than her and mark.

"Hey Casey " I say to her waving. After she finished laughing at Mario she waved.

"What's going on over there" I ask referring to what they were laughing at.

"Oh" she grabs marios phone and turned it to me showing a picture of Jonas asleep with ice cream in his hands and shaving cream on his forehead.

I burst out laughing and the whole plane could very clearly hear me. I then sat and thought about the tour. I'm about to go on tour, I might meet people who love Justin not nearly as much as I do but they still do.

What if they boo you when you walk onstage?!

What if I get kicked out of the tour?!

What if someone murders me ?!

"Hey you ok Mak?" Justin's says touching my shoulder.

"Yeah I'm good, you should get back to your seat the signal is on" I smile trying to look inconspicuously happy.

~CASEY POV~

I sat by Mario talking and laughing. Mario is pretty cool he has known Jonas for awhile and asked me for advice about this girl he likes. I of course will help him out all the way. The only problem is he won't tell me her name.

I then got a text from Jonas.

From: Jonas❤️- how u doing beautiful ?

To: Jonas❤️-good just listening to Mario rant.

From:Jonas❤️-hahahah that's Mario for you see u in a bit 😊😘

To:Jonas❤️-see you then 😘😊

How did I ever end up like this on a plane flying to see tons of supporters who would pay money to see me and meet ME and my friends of course. It baffles me to think that just three and a half months ago I almost didn't come to that show with my friends. If I hadn't gone I would've been at home right now so would my friends. Now I'm dating Jonas Bridges and I'm best friends with Mark Thomas and Mario Selman.

Wow amazing how choices can affect everything we do. Speaking of choices can't stop thinking about what Mak said about Mark but everything happens for a reason. Decisions define us in every way.... I hope I made the right one.