Chapter: 35

Casey

"That's it!" Nicole yelled jumping off of the couch sending the blankets that had rested on her and I seconds ago tumbling to the ground.

"Chill! What's wrong?"I ask staring at her and laughing at her onesie that looks like a giant duck.

"We are doing something right now! I'm bored and my laptop can only keep me busy for so long" she huffed causing me to laugh

"It is not funny Cee I'm triggered! Do you find me being triggered funny" she yells making a fist and pointing at me with the other hand.

"No Nicole I find it funny that you look like a giant duck" I say bursting out in a fit of laughter.

"This, was a gift from Julian and Jovani for your information" she rolled her eyes walking away the duck tail swishing as she walked.

"Mario, how fast can you get to Jonas's house?" I question through the phone.

"See you then." I finish smirking evilly just as the one and only Weston Koury entered the room.

"What did you do?" He says wide eyed.

"Prepare for meston and micole to HAPPEN!" I sing out.

"Oh my god Mario I—" I cut him off by clamping a hand over his mouth.

"Shhhhhhhh" I obnoxiously say. Weston smirks and then plops down on the couch next to me.

"I, need to film a YouTube video. And you! Are going to help me" Weston says slinging his backpack off of his back and pulling out a camera and a tripod.

"What are we gunna do?" I say closing my laptop and setting it aside.

"Caston games!" Weston says happily.

"I swear if you make me look stupid I will hate you forever!" I sigh pulling out my laptop.

"Call Jonas and see if you can borrow his camera" Weston suggests.

"Mario is gunna be here soon and so will Jonas so I'll just use mine" I jump up to get the camera.

"Hello guys it's Weston BACK today for another youtube video!" He dramatically says. "Today I am here with.." he waits until I introduce myself.

"Oh- Casey !" I yell.

"That was awful.. I hate you" he jokes and I know he was going to edit it so it looked funny.

"Don't get me started !"

"Oh no I have triggered her we better get on with the gaming so she doesn't kill me"

"Weston in your case it could be called gay-ming " I joke. Weston claps sarcastically and we continue on with club penguin.

"I don't know about you but I'm naming mine mariosalmonisbae4321" I say jokingly typing it into my laptop while the recording was on.