Chapter: 30

(NICOLE.        CASEY.              JANESSA.        MAK)

~Janessa POV~
After casey stormed off everything got kind of out of control. Mak was making snapchat videos on her phone about how 'Justin and Janessa are my best friends forever and always' whatever that means.

DMs (of MAK)

What about Casey !?

I thought you and Casey were best friends to!

"Mak you can't do that you are bashing Casey on social media, none of this would have happened without her!" I say furrowing my eyebrows.

"Yeah right. Janessa who's side are you on?" She asks sitting up on her bed.

"I'm not on anyone's side it's just-"

"Janessa we should go" Julian starts from next to me on the floor.

"Your right. Mak needs to... Think a bit" I say throwing a dirty look at her and exiting the room.

At home Julian Jovani and I broadcasted on younow and we started guesting.

"Hi what's your name cutie?" I ask enthusiastically to one of the girls who we guested.

"Eliza" she said with a smile.

"Hi Eliza do you have any questions for us" Jovani asks.

"Yeah, what happened with you guys and Casey. Is she ok?" The girl asks.

"Well I don't think we should tell to much but yes she is ok" as the words left my mouth I couldn't help but wonder IS she ok?

"Julian?" I ask later when we cuddled on the couch with snacks watching a movie.

"Yeah?" He says looking away from the tv.

"Nothing I'm just checking that I'm not imagining you" I say laughing.

" why?" He says with a chuckle.

"Because you're perfect" I say.

"So are you" he smiles kissing my forehead.

~MAK POV ~

I don't want to think about Casey. I don't want to think about social media. At this point I'm in a daze, I'm staring at my reflection in the mirror thinking about what Casey and Janessa had said.

"Pathetic"

"Mak needs to.. Think"

But the problem is.. I know all of these things. I've always had them on my side But now I've ruined that. A hot salty tear ran down my cheek and I broke down.

"I am pathetic" I say punching the wall. Not hard enough to break it but hard enough to knock down the dragon figurine that say on my desk.

"I've ruined everything" I whisper.

The next morning my alarm went off and I let it ring. Ring until I got to annoyed to bear it. I didn't go to school I just sat at home answering DMs. I came across one that was from a girl that went to my school.

'So now you think you're to famous to come to school right?'

I sit my phone down and then begin to cry again. I then felt a strong hand touch my face and wipe the tears away. Justin.

"get up" he says

"What?" I question his attitude.

"Now. You need to come and say bye to Casey. I don't care how obnoxiously self centered you are I'm not gunna let you ruin her to" he says pulling my out of bed.

"You're supposed to tell me I'm right and it's ok!" I yell.

"You don't lie to someone you love" he stated blankly. "I'll be waiting in the car"

As we arrived to the airport I saw Casey standing by her suit case on her phone. Taking a deep breath I walked her way.

"Casey, I'm here to say good bye and I support your decision. Don't be sad because of me, have fun with Jonas" I say walking the other way. I then stopped and it hit me like a truck.

I love this girl. I would be nothing without her. I can't let her leave on this account. I turn around and hug her super tight.

"Have a safe flight" I say before walking back to where Justin waited with a smile on his face.

~CASEY POV~
My flight just landed and I am currently looking around the airport with a goofy grin on my face for Jonas.

"Casey!" I hear someone tell from behind me.

"Jonas !" I yell running and jumping into him kissing him and smiling happily.

"Ummmmmm why are you so cute ughgg" I hear from behind me.

"Nathan ! I missed you " I say giving him a hug. (For story purposes pretend he lives by Jonas ok)

"I got your reunion on snapchat for Jonas so yeah I'm here !" I smile and walk back over to Jonas grabbing his hand.

When we got to Jonas' house I felt like a poor person because of how big it was. I approached the door of the guest room following Jonas.

"I hope you like it I did it myself!" I smile when he says this and when he opens the door I'm instantly in love. The room is gray with blue bedding and Christmas lights strung everywhere.

"I love it Jonas thanks" I say kissing his cheek then plopping down on the bed. Jonas tackled me into a hug and we just lied there and fell asleep.