Chapter:22

~JANESSA POV~

Today we were driving to Atlanta to the exact same venue as when I first met my boyfriend. Julian and I sat in the the tour bus. Julian sat asleep with hi head on the window and my legs one is lap.

"Hey Janessa do you and poptart want something to eat?"Jovani asked causing me to shush him and point to Julian who was fast asleep.

"Aww that's so cute you don't want me to WAKE UP JULIAN!" He said screaming the last part causing a clunk to sound from the back of the bus and a laugh from Casey and Mark.

"I hit my head!"Mark announced.

"I DONT WANNA GET  IN THE TOASTER!" Julian screamed. I laughed so hard I thought I lost four pounds.

"Did you just have a dream that you were a poptart?" I asked in between fits of laughter.

"Yes.. Jovani was the one putting me in the toaster" he said shoving Jovani playfully.

"Bro you look like a toaster!"

"Really a toaster I thought I was a poptart!"

"SHUT UP WITH  THE POPTART THING FOR GOODNESS SAKES" I screamed and laughed as Julian and Jovani sat back down shoving eachother as they sat.

~MAK POV~

Justin sat next to me and stared at me while I watched anime on my phone.

"Stop checking me out Justin" I say without looking up.

"Whatever" he said playfully causing me to roll my eyes. I was watching anime until my phone started to ring.

"Hey makayla" the familiar voices rang out on sync.

"Danny and Damon, what a pleasant surprise" I say nudging Justin.

"Hey twin! And the Other one" he says jokingly causing a gasp to erupt from the other line.

"I will not be called the.... Other one!" Damon yells frantically.

"Good bye Damon!" I say laughing "I love you guys!" Danny yells into the phone.

"This isn't over!" Damon starts before I hit end looking at Justin with big eyes. He stared back wide eyed.

"Remind me to never under estimate Damon"

"Agreed. "

~CASEY POV~

I sat making a musical.ly next to mark  who was lying down on the bunks on his phone. Mario entered into the musical.ly and then plopped on the floor of the bus next to me.

"Where's Nicole?" I ask after posting my three new musical.lys.

"No she's asleep I just came to make sure Mark isn't brain washing you" Mario days rolling his eyes.

"Keep talkin smack!" Mark say sitting up and hitting his head. ( for anyone who saw this on marks snap story awhile back.. I love you!)

Mario Mark and I laughed in in sync.

"I hit my head!" Mark announced.

"What did i miss?!" Jonas exclaimed. "First poptart and toaster... Then Mark hitting his head and-" and then he jokingly  collapsed on to me.

"Woah your chicken legs can't handle the weight" I say causing Mario to laugh so hard he almost popped a blood vessel.

-

Later Jonas goon squad Mario and I made a YouTube video together doing the sharpie shock challenge.

"Yo yo yo goon squad rolling up" the boys say as we sat in the gym of the hotel.

"Today we are here with" Julian started.

"Jonas, Casey, and Mario the camera guy!" Jovani introduced. After everyone shocked them self it was Jonas' turn to for the skit where he 'passed out'.

"Woah bro Jonas u good" jovanni asked as Jonas lied there.

"Well there goes the jasey ship am I right? Heh heh yeahh" Mario says turning the camera around.

Jonas pretended to be a fan boy after awhile.

"Your 99goonsquad and your Mario sssselman and ur that girl Casey oh my god lemme get a picture!" Mario then hands the camera to Jovani and gets an idea.

"You wanna picture buddy come on" he says standing with Jonas they're backs facing the pool. Mario then pushed him in.

"Yo! Mario why would you do that!"

"He-he wil simply be better.. Heh heh"