Epilogue

"With due time they all managed to be at peace. Preston spent most of his days by the pond, splashing around the water and laughing as the ducks crossed his paths. 

The mother abandoning Aussie, Preston took control of the situation and adopted Aussie as a pet so now wherever Preston goes Aussie follows. 

Vikk and Lachlan moved into the house on their own and kept their promise on going to visit Preston. Lachlan visits Preston every other day and Vikk visits sometimes along with him. 

Most of the time he is with Jerome and Mitch catching up on all of the time they had lost while they were apart. Jerome and Mitch, after hesitance and arguments between each other, 

finally caved in and forgave Vikk. Not wanting to lose Lachlan and Preston either, they apologised to them as well. So, you see sir, that's what they have been up to over the past years."

The room was dark and dreary, the only thing you could possibly see out of was the circular window where Ali had seated himself, gazing out of it seeming bored.

Ali looked lost, deep in thought even. There was no more of a smile on his face and the bags under his eyes had a story to tell on their own. Less and less sleep he had gotten.

And less and less he had found the pity and torture towards humans not as amusing as it used to be. His humour had sapped away, and no longer enjoyed seeing people weep or women die.

Ali was merely a shell of his own old existence from before. I suggested the idea, in hopes that maybe he would have agreed for old times sake? But I thought one hundred percent wrong.

"Yes, and what of it?" He looked over towards me boredom seeping in his eyes. This sweeping me off of my feet and clearly catching me off of my guard, I ripped my gaze off of him and looked down towards the floor. Feeling my cheeks heat up.

"W-Well sir, I wanted to know if maybe you wanted to torment them anymore." The statement sounding more like a question, I made a note to beat myself up for it later.

He just kept...Staring at me. There was no emotion but he looked somber. It was such a weird expression, I didn't entirely know how to react leaving me speechless since I've never seen it on him before.

I don't know if I like it. His sigh shattered the silence, and the worried thoughts that sped through my brain, and he waved the idea away with his hand and a remark.

"Not now."

"What? Why not?" Taking a step towards Ali, he narrowed his eyes and I froze in my place. My lungs had found themselves tightening when I was close enough to see the murky brown in his eyes.

Breaths struggling to leave my mouth, Ali huffed out a breath of a laugh and he leaned the back of his head on the wall, letting his heel kick repeatedly into the wall as he seemed out of it.

Telling me ten words that'd fill me with hope.

"Because.....I want to save it for a later date."

=================================================

That's it, book finished and no sequels. I wanted to leave it off like this, because I felt like there wouldn't really be an end to it. and I want to know what you guys want as the next book. 

Once this chapter is published, I will dub it as completed and more than likely not touch it again. It's sad, because I've had this book for so long, but that's why I needed to finish it. 

I was pulling it on for too long I find and it should have ended much sooner than it did. And I want to say I'm sorry for that. 

Some ideas I had for it I didn't take, and I thought it would make the book better yet I still hadn't done it and I apologise for that. 

I will more than likely be publishing a Septiplier book in replacement of this one, so if you want to go ahead and check it out but I will not publish anything after this. 

So, I guess that's it and that's all I have to say. Thank you all for the reads, the votes, the comments, all of it. Means so, so much to me. 

I hope you all have a good day and or night, and wish each and everyone of you, the very best of luck. I love you all.