Oh Sh*t

Lachlan's P.O.V.

"Ok, was anybody else a little suspicious of Preston?" I wondered. Mitch nodding agreeingly I turned around yet Jerome and Vikk didn't.

Shooting a quick glance at each other they nodded once before turning their attention back to me.

"I don't know, he seemed nervous to me." Vikk spoke up. Vikk's hand lifted and planted itself on the back of his head.

Rubbing his head gently I stared at him. Trying my hardest not to instantly take his side I turned to Jerome.

"What about you?" I wondered. Jerome's eyes grew wide as soon as I asked him a question. Obviously not realizing he was a part of the debate.

"Are you seriously trying to win a competition if Preston leaving was weird? Vikk, are they always like this?" Jerome wondered.

Jerome shifted his head in the direction Vikk was in. Waiting for a response I tried my hardest not to smile.

Vikk bobbed his head forwards and backwards nodding in response.

"Yeah, ok, whatever you guys say. Preston just kind of bursted in the conversation before,

I thought he left already which was what creeped me out." Mitch budded in. A sigh escaping my lips I nodded my head agreeing.

We all stared at one another. The awkward silence making it tempting to laugh I held my giggle in.

"BOGDAN CANOODLE!!!!!" Jerome screamed. Whipping my head around I let out a snort. Jerome faceplanted on the floor.

His whole body shaking from laughter. Not seeming to be shocked I laughed as well.

Jerome's fluffy, brown fur was covered in dust and dead leaves. But he probably didn't care.

The white part of his suit was a little faded but hey, I'm even suprised of how he got a suit........

"Oh my gawd...." Mitch budded in. Mitch's shoulders shook from his laughs raking inside of him.

Vikk was rolling on the floor. Nearly dying of laughter. His laugh echoing in my ears I smirked.

My chest slowly filling to the max with giggles I let it out. Laughing along as well.

Silence snapping in my mind as soon as I felt someone breathe down my neck. The hairs on the back of my neck shooting up.

I scanned everybody in front of me. Nobody was there. Preston went to the campfire....Who else....

"LACHLAN!!!" Vikk called out. Someone turning me around I felt my eyes grow as I was face to face with Rob.......

Oh no....