I Did It

--= Vikk's + POV =--

"Okay sir, that will be 6.25." He instructed. Nodding my head I pulled out a ten dollar bill absentmindedly and handed it to the boy who was staring at me.

Out stretching my hand so my palm was facing towards the ceiling he slid the coins into my hand. Forcing a smile at him, I grabbed the treats and shoved the money inside of my pocket.

He's always looking at me. He won't stop. Rob's face of worry and fear flashed inside of my face as he called for help. Scrunching my eyes shut, I balled my hands into fists as I rushed out of the cafe.

"Rob, I'm sorry." I spoke up. My breath barely above a whisper I headed towards camp. Keeping my hands in my pockets I looked around at the camp site.

My vision dimming into a dark blue I tensed. I haven't had one of these in forever.....Hurriedly rushing to the river bank I kneeled down as my eyes darted around, looking for anything.

My eyes finally catching onto something my heart froze in it's tracks......Why.....My vision dimming back to normal I out stretched a palm towards it.

The yellow bundle of uncertainty stared me straight in the eye, an emotionless epxression sprawled across it's blank face.

"Aussie....I'm....I'm sorry." I choked out. Bowing my head all the tears I fought won and ran down the sides of my face, not going to stop anytime soon.

A whimper turned into a hiccup, and a hiccup turned into a cry, and the cry....Turned into a wail. Screaming as I clamped fistfuls of my hair

I bent down, resting my head on the ground as my knees laid on the cold, dampened ground. The tears rushing off of my face

and splashing down my face onto the Earth I struggled to breath as my wails covered my lungs in anxiety.

"I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE! I DID IT! I KILLED HIM!......I KILLED ROB!" I screamed. Curling into a ball I felt my chest tug painfully earning a yelp from my mouth to emit and echo across the area.

"Did you regret it?" A voice asked. My eyes popping open, I stayed where I was. Silence and tension curdled the area as I scrunched my eyes shut,

sitting upwards, I wiped the tears off of my face but every tear I wiped off it was replaced my two more tears.

"Y-Yeah....B-But I didn't have a ch-choice...H-He fo-for-forced me too and I did-didn-didn't know wh-what to do...

K-Killing my-myself wasn-wasn't an o-option....O-Or el-else he-e-e would h-have killed every-ever-everyone!" I cried.

Burrowing my face into my hands I was answered by complete and utter silence. The quiet collapsing my lungs so it made it hard to breathe

I jumped to my feet as I felt something warm tickle my ear.

"Well then, I guess you did the right thing huh?" The voice laughed. The laugh would've been filled with light but it was tasteless and bitter.

Not knowing what to do, I nodded slightly. The warmth not leaving the area of my ear I gasped as two hands grasp my waist and spin me around only to meet rusty bronze eyes that were lit with fire.

Breath trickling out of my lips the burnt clothing he wore and vengeance filled face glared at me as his soft, silk looking hair clung to his head.

"....I g-guess so.." I stuttered. My eyes sticking to the floor he continued to look at me, not saying anything, just looking. As if he wanted me to think about what I did.

Raising a hand over his head my eyes quickly followed the hand as something bright glowed around it. Striking down, he set fire to a flower that lay to the side of us.

The flower writhing around in the flames, it plopped down on it's side and turned a inhumaine black before crinkling into complete ashes.

"It was beautiful." I whimpered. Kneeling down and bringing him down with me as I stared at the ashes of the flower he chuckled a bit.

His fingers grasping my chin he tilted my head so we were staring each other straight in the eye.

"And now it isn't. Flowers are fragile. Maybe you should've killed somebody else."

"Like who?" I wondered. Breathless, he bowed his head so his bangs shadowed his face as I heard the crackling sound of fire. Looking behind him, I stared at the crumpling tree that was set a flame.

"He said you choose right?" He asked causing me to look back at him. Biting my lip, I nodded slightly, not too sure on what to do.

"Yeah?....."

"He was hinting you could've done something." He laughed. Letting go of my face I felt the cold swallow me whole again as he backed away from me, a red tint glowing in his eyes.

"Like what?" I asked. What in the world is he talking about?.......How could I have saved everybody. Furrowing my eyebrows, I groaned. Not sure what he was talking about.

"Kill him." Eyes widened at the realization I stayed kneeling down. Staring at the flower water welled behind my eyes and began to spill out again.

"So....So you're saying I could've...I could've not killed Rob?...." I spoke up.

My voice strained he shrugged. Looking away, I went rigid as two hands pushed on my chest, pinning me to the ground.

His rust coloured eyes glaring into mine a grin whispered on his lips as if this was all a sick joke. Nuzzling his head into my neck he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"I really do love seeing you Vikk, I love you with the bottom of my heart but...You know...Maybe if you hadn't slowed danced with the devil, the demon could have helped you." He chuckled.

Opening my mouth to speak it was quickly silenced by lips being pressed against my lips. Heat brushing into my face my heart stuttered to a stop.

Scrunching my eyes shut, I exhaled through my nose and pressed back lightly. Warmth shot through me and sparkled like electricity.

Every limb was glowing with warmth, and all the bitter frost melted away as his lips touched mine. Why is he kissing me?...I don't deserve this.

My eyes sliding open, I looked to see his rust coloured eyes that used to be a friendly bronze crinkle as red dimly lit the sky.

Parting his lips from mine, all the warmth continued to buzz inside of me, it was almost like....Like happiness....

"Huh..." I grunted. Raising a hand to my lips I touched my lips, they still burned with warmth. Locking eye contact with him, he grinned as he slid to the right side of me and cuddled me.

"Next time, try singing with a demon." Preston warned. The vicious tone shooting through me like bullets I nodded.

Preston standing up, he handed me the desserts I had bought and sashayed off. Leaving me alone with nobody left. My heart continuing to heave from guilt.

I let out a sigh as I rested my head on the ground and looked up at the now clear blue sky. Not a single cloud in sight I closed my eyes,

only to feel something nuzzle up on my neck. Cracking an eye open as it tickled my neck, I looked to see Aussie snuggled into my neck, fast asleep.

"....... Thank you."