CHAPTER 58

POV Jacob:
It's 6 months later and i'm waiting for Blake to say i may kiss the bride...
Priest: "you may kiss the bride."
I kiss Liz. We're officially married! I couldn't be happier!
POV Liz:
I can't believe this happened! This day is perfect. The weather, the location, the people! All our family and friends are here and some paparazzi because that's just how our life goes! We married at a little castle, outside on the golf court. Everything's beautiful! Loren and Mackenzie were my brides maids and Mark is Jacob's best man. Blake followed an online course to be able to marry us, and so he did! Blake and Mackenzie married a month ago and Loren and Mark are marrying in a week.
We go inside the castle, dance, eat and afterwards go to the party location.
Mom: "my baby's growing up so fast! You better take good care of her!"
Jacob: "i will mis Aymee!"
Mom: "good. And i want lots of grandchildren!"
Me: "mom!"
Mom: "what?!"
Me: "i'm 19!"
Mom: "you're already married tho!"
Me: "i'll get you your grandchildren in maybe 11 years or so."
Mom: "well at least they'll be there."
Security guard: "mis Sartorius, there's someone here that's not on the list but he says you know him."
Me: "i'll be right there."
I take Jacob's hand and together we walk to the door. I open it.
John: "hey Liz!"
I take a few steps back.
Jacob: "what are you doing here?!"
John: "my daughter just married, i wanted to be there for her!"
Me: "after 19 years?! 6 years ago i would have loved this, but you didn't want to be in my life, as well as in Mark's.
Mark: "i heard my na...John."
John: "can't we leave the past behind us?"
Mark: "no. You're not invited."
John: "i was talking to Liz."
Me: "now that i'm successful you want to be in my life again?!"
John: "what?! No that's not it!"
Me: "than why are you here?"
John: "i miss you."
Me: "what's there to miss, you've never known me."
Jacob: "ooh that burns."
And he slams the door closed.
Mark: "haha, good job!"
We see him walking away with his head down. Too bad for him, he shouldn't have done so stupid.
POV Loren:
It's a week later and i'm putting on my dress. I'm finally getting married to Mark! I'm done getting ready and i hear the music starts. I have to start walking! I take my dad's arm and he escorts me to Mark. I can hardly hear what the priest says, i wake up from my thoughts the moment he says that Mark can kiss the bride. I smile and we kiss. Everyone cheers and we walk out the church. We have no time to say hello to anyone here because we have to go to the other location for the eating and partying. When everyone's there someone still rings the bell. I open the door. It's Joey.
Me: "go away."
Joey: "Loren!"
I try to close the door put he puts his food between it.
Me: "go! Leave me alone! What happened to that restraining order!"
Joey: "it expired."
Me: "those things don't expire."
Joey: "okay whatever, but i'm not here to destroy your day. I'm happy for you. I have a girlfriend myself. But you were my first love and so was i for you."
Me: "so?"
Joey: "that doesn't just go away."
Me: "it's not a reason to let you in."
Joey: "okay, i'll go."
He walks away. Ughh.
Me: "wait!...there's a seat free, go find it. I don't want to talk to you and don't you dare talk to Mark."
Joey: "why are you letting me in?"
Me: "we have to pay extra if we don't eat all the food, now get in."
I don't speak to him the rest of the night and that's good. The whole day was just perfect! I'm just extremely happy That i have Mark by my side, for ever!